PSC: Weekly PSC Week 34

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 117 comments
PR as far as I can tell you DO stand a chance this week, that chop's awesome! Love the roll cage!

But.. REALLY.. does a Yaris really need a roll cage...?

Alright, here it is, the Toyota sliding door Yaris version

Comments are welcome~

Attachments

• toyota vitz week 34edit.jpg
    toyota vitz week 34edit.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 259
Originally posted by halfracedrift
PR as far as I can tell you DO stand a chance this week, that chop's awesome! Love the roll cage!

But.. REALLY.. does a Yaris really need a roll cage...?

I dunno... I've seen only one that really needed it

gache1.jpg

Can you say 400 hp MR2 motor? :P

:lol: thanks... But for some reason, I can't get the passenger seat side racing seat *wow long term* to look right.. it seems right now, that it's jammed right between the sliding door and the frame...

I'm really scared of running this car through photoshop, the last vitz we chopped almost did my program in for good...

WOW. I'm just taking a look at this different forum and man these are beautiful. I respect anyone who can do as much as you guys do with a picture of a car. DAM!!!

PS. I mostly spend my time in GT3 and GT3 drifting forums. Hope to see ya round there. :)

no offence or anything nos. this is just my opinion. but you should be mre careful when your using the polygonal lasoo tool prior to re-coloring the car. you should try to get every spot where the original color is showing, even shadowy areas where its really dark(this adds a more realistic touch). also you should try finding a bigger image for you rims.

definately one of the better pics we've chopped over the past months. I'll try and get one done tomorrow when I get home from vacation 👍 to all the entrererz comps lookin good for this one :D

I don't see the point in entering this competition if you suck.

This week there have been some top notch chops. The skill level of everyone depends on the victim.

Great work!

Back