PSC: Weekly PSC Week 38!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 237 comments

-Fred-

This is a custom title
Staff Emeritus
Canada
Somewhere.
I decided to move away from the Euro fest we had in the last few weeks, with a little Japanese sports car. You can change the background if you want.

Rules:

- ONE entry per participant
- Submit your FINAL entry only. Make sure you've deleted all the previous attachments of your entry, else i'm not including it in the poll. Week 37 was a nightmare to put up.
-Deadline is Saturday the 20th, at 12:00 am (GMT -4:00).

Without further ado, here's this week's victim.

Edit: Hang on, technical difficulties... Seems it's fixed, scroll down to see it.

Okay, let's see if this one'll work.

RX7, baby!

Attachments

• rx7.jpg
    rx7.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 479
It was originally going to be a Miata, but the image wouldn't show up no matter where i tried to upload it. Probably some copyright stuff from Mazda, since i took it from their media site.

I could host the high res one, no problem. But it's 1700x1200 or something like that. I'll see what i can do with that Miata pic

Originally posted by halfracedrift
Use the miata one for NEXT week... and this one, i'm in it for sure! RX7... mmm.. :drool:

I can't use it, period. It displays as a red x everywhere... no idea why.

eck.. too bad then.... you know what you should do then? heh.... nasty lil trick.. but what you could TRY is...

Make the whole picture fit onto the IE explorer window, take a screenshot, then crop the IE part away.

I'm sure THEN it would let you... it's a totally new image that isn't so new.. =P

Originally posted by Someguyinfisher
yeah i can see it now......"Rice Fest 2003"

hey can we get some american cars in here some where? or better yet an american truck!

nate

we already did an american truck S-10

Originally posted by halfracedrift
eck.. too bad then.... you know what you should do then? heh.... nasty lil trick.. but what you could TRY is...

Make the whole picture fit onto the IE explorer window, take a screenshot, then crop the IE part away.

I'm sure THEN it would let you... it's a totally new image that isn't so new.. =P

;) Hehe.

I was gonna suggest the exact same thing. well, anyway, I just dont know what to do (with myself :P) with this car. its too cool now. maybe ill just rice it with a vengeance, like the golf. it was fun :lol: but if I find inspiration to do something else I will. I just need to think...

Cano

Looks like i'll be the first to post an entry.

Not sure if it's finished or not, i went for a mild JDM theme this week...

Attachments

• rx7-2.jpg
    rx7-2.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 519
Originally posted by PunkRock
Looks like i'll be the first to post an entry.

Not sure if it's finished or not, i went for a mild JDM theme this week...

hmm really nice but i think that the intake closest is a little off! (imo) i havent chopped for ages so im gonna start up again ill b rusty but hey ill get better as time goes by only problem is i have to find the time to do it! whens the deadline again?

Back