PSC: Weekly PSC Week 38!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 237 comments
Originally posted by donbenni
Just for you halfrace :)

Final entry:
attachment.php

don you MUST make a tut man i just HAVE to know how to do that!!:eek:

just wondering where you guys get all your wheels, im having hard time finding right angle of cars with nice wheels, any help please. thanks

for this car i took the whole wheel and tire, lol. that cause the angles werent working and camber looked funny....

wheel pics are just from random car pics i find.

Damn star, you always pick nice rims 👍 Is that a subaru spoiler? I was gonna use a scooby one that looked just like that.

Originally posted by PunkRock
That's incredible. 👍

Now there's a nice compliment from a respected member :) Thanks

Bondy: Check my deviant art site for my tutorial donbenni.deviantart.com Click the tutorial under 'recent deviations' on the main page, then the 'down arrow' beneath the white donbenni picture to download the tut.

nice vectoring donbenni...somebody had suggested in the past...duno when...that there should be a vectoring comp...*Shrug* just figured i'd toss that idea back up

👍 nice work don, reminds me of AM...even thought that game sucks!

little to much burn\dodge tool on the right light PunkRock?

Brian P why the Lambo parts?

nice work .star., you won the last RX7 comp :(

Originally posted by halfracedrift
Nice PR!

I'm making mine into a convertable.... heh... it's mostly done.... I just gotta do some touching up of the cosmetics.

No!!! I already did a convertible.

150903-RX7.jpg

And yes, Mangat Design is mine and blah blah. I had to change my Sunny Design stuff to Mangat Design, because I noticed Sunny Design(s) is a copyrighted Furniture company. :embarrassed:
Burn eh.

i didnt know they made torq thrusts for mazdas, looks cool anyway, could some post a pic of a car with some wheels i should use on mine please, i cant find a thing, pleassse

i won the last rx7 chop? :confused: i dont remember chopping any other fd?

anyway, yes evo wing.

the vectoring competition would be fun. i think don might win cause of the "vector" look. u guys remember the jetta i made like that? took quite a good chunk of the votes.

Originally posted by .star.
i won the last rx7 chop? :confused: i dont remember chopping any other fd?

anyway, yes evo wing.

the vectoring competition would be fun. i think don might win cause of the "vector" look. u guys remember the jetta i made like that? took quite a good chunk of the votes.

Like 17 of the votes.

well.... the winner would be kinda obvious too, but then.... just chop it whatever way you can.... i don't chop for votes, i chop it to look, *in my opinion* good.

i totally agree. but im still keeping it tasteful, im not gonna go crazy with it. besides, im just using the original chop i made to vector (previous page)

U guys are gunna love this...... I've been working on it for a day now and still cleaning up a little. it should get much better. LOTS of stuff was done from scratch with nothing as a reference.
  • RE-Amemiya Style Headlights
  • Custom hood scoop
  • Custom GP Sports style bodykit
  • Universal rear wing
  • A set of nice rims
  • An intercooler
  • Mirrors moved forward
  • Custom sub lights in front
  • All vector; done in Fireworks MX :D
EDIT* scroll down for pic!

Nice. 👍 Guess i'm the only one who hasn't done any vector work yet... and it'll probably stay that way. :lol:

Back