PSC: Weekly PSC Week 38!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 237 comments
see, now we've got 2 vectors, lol. ill save all that pain in the arse work for next week. yes, i said ARSE!

edit: now i remember that 7. lol, now that i look again im not very happy with it.

Heres mine! Spent around..... One hour on it?

Attachments

• efini rx-7edit.jpg
    efini rx-7edit.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 435
A challenge for you Star
Do you see how the light "falls" on the right side of the pic,

with the front corner that is closest to you (darker side), see if you can change the way the light falls on the car to make it lighter or more even.

attachment.php

i THINK i know what your saying, should prove to be to hard if u just want me to change the lighting for the whole pic

What about changing the light just for the front-end?

Consider it a personal challenge :)

ps...I'm hoping to finally get PS 7 at the end of this month.

Originally posted by PunkRock
Nice. 👍 Guess i'm the only one who hasn't done any vector work yet... and it'll probably stay that way. :lol:

yeah, I dont get a bit on how to draw on vector, but I MIGHT give it a try... but not yet :D

Cano

nice entries all, I like stars. clean and simple. wee!

mine should be done tommorow night at 10, been working on it for 3 hours or so, youll see it tommorow
:mischievous:

VERY nice color change superb selection 👍 thats what i like to see. Apart from the wheels are wayyyyy too flat try to find different ones or just a different pic of those wheels. The light conversion is good but a little blending needs to be done where the old one was on the far side. good work glacius :)

remember to delete the old pic you guys made, dont need to give punkrock anymore trouble with this weeks poll :lol:

Couldnt really find many rims to suit the car.thought i would stick with those.I'm well pleased with the colour, :cool:

Back