PSC: Weekly PSC Week 42!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 156 comments

-Fred-

This is a custom title
Staff Emeritus
Canada
Somewhere.
Seems like my st00pid computer wouldn't allow me to get online all afternoon, but, alas, everything seems to work.

I decided to steer away from them sportscars and SUVs this week, and bring you a cheap econobox built in Spain with a Volkswagen chassis, the Seat Cordoba. I thought this pic was an easy one to chop the moment i saw it, and it could lead to a lot of creativity from you guys.

Remember to post your FINAL entry only, please.

131003-cordoba.jpg

Let's chop away!

weee! I have always found a defect on the cordoba (I see them everyday in here) so I will try to get rid of it :D

Cano

I was just trying to get on photoshopjunkie.com to take a look at their tutorials but I couldn't access the site. Has it moved or is it just having some issues right now?

Maybe an hour or two, depending on how crazy i go... It could take me up to 5 for this one... Had a massively insane idea. :D

I was just trying to get on photoshopjunkie.com to take a look at their tutorials but I couldn't access the site. Has it moved or is it just having some issues right now?

It's been down for over a month, no idea if it'll ever come back up again...

This website has a few tutorials similar to PJ's, and a nice gallery of chops, too...

http://www.virtual-modifying.co.uk/

Oops, brain fade... That's not what i wanted to do at all.

Originally posted by boombexus
Where do you usually find your "donor" parts from?

Image searches?

Yep, and also from various websites (like supercars.net, and websites in the same category... don't tell anyone, but the supercars.net forums are great for pics, if you don't read the replies, and if you have a good pop-up killer. :lol: )

I suck a Photoshop. How do I copy and paste a wheel from one image to another.
I'm reading the tutorial but yet I don't seem to have these options they speak of in PS7.

For example. I outline a wheel that I like using the eliptical lasso tool. Then how do I save that wheel so I can put it on the car we are chopping? If I right click, the menu doesn't give me a copy or paste option.

I suck at choppin. :(

Back