PSC: Weekly PSC Week 42!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 156 comments
here's mine for the week
151003-chop.jpg

so far, none too massive. I tought punk rock's would have more work on it, but it is by far the best one in here. well, here is mine. the deffect I always saw with the cordoba is that it is TOO tall!! so, I whacked the hell out of it, and made it longer too... oh, and also, a tudor, RWD, passat-V8 packing sportster :D (yeah, rite...) wheels are off the Morgan Aero 8, and everything you see there is just custom.

Attachments

• seatsport.jpg
    seatsport.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 361
That's exactly what i thought when i saw it, the flanks are too tall. I tried to shorten them up a bit while staying "mild".

That's a top notch effort, Cano. 👍

thanks Punk Rock. for what you said that you had a "massively wicked idea" or something like that, I dont remember, I tought even for a while that you would attempt something like this, wich you did, but to a less-massive scale, but it looks good indeed. I like the hood.

Cano

and Drifterzzzzzz, that is STILL the ugliest thing.

Originally posted by Cano
thanks Punk Rock. for what you said that you had a "massively wicked idea" or something like that, I dont remember, I tought even for a while that you would attempt something like this, wich you did, but to a less-massive scale, but it looks good indeed. I like the hood.

Cano

My original idea never got around to be realised... I guess i was aiming too high or something, so i toned it down a little.

It's only Tuesday, though... I might do another one, just to see if what i wanted to do is possible.

Originally posted by Glacius

and,i,added,Glacius.just.4.luck.this.time.hehe.so.u.guyes.ca.see.how.he.looks.like.:P

You'll have to remove your name from the picture, i'm afraid. One of the original PSC rules is to submit an "anonymous" entry.

Originally posted by drifterzzz
ok canooooooo .....I FEDUP ........................

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

dont get :mad: at me dude, just retire the danged serpent and fix the wheels, and that is all. oh, if you get the wing off and try another "model" it would help as well.

Cano

im not mad about you m8 . i mad about thats cars ... what a bad car i made i got prob to make the s15 kits on the same colour....
... im sorry ok....
:) :cool:

Originally posted by halfracedrift
Holy crap PR! I have the EXACT SAME THING on my chop! Those are the F50 intakes right?

Yuppers. They fit pretty damn good, too. :D

You did a good job Glacius; a good job. The symety problem is fixed; for sure (may want to lighten the black area next to the light on the left to make it more apparent). Tires are a little small, but at least they're still there...

ok, you see the light with the vertical lines running through it? There's a place where that part ends and it becomes pitch black for a little bit. Increase the contrast between that dark spot and the actual light and it will look better.

but.on.the.pic.u.mean.the.RIGTH:light,yes??

but,u,know.what.the.lights.are.yes??

the.are.the.same.lines.at.the.BMW:lights.but.i.custom.made.themso.they.are.not.so.good..

Ok I see it better now (I'm still confuzd). It's as good as you can get it (unless you wanna tryfor something better)...

Latest Posts

Back