PSC: Weekly PSC Week 43

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 253 comments
Well, that eclipse a few posts up is probably not going to get the paint job it deserves until tomorrowish, and by then the poll will be up (I can fix that problem if I must, but I'd rather not have to). Oh well, This is the car that will be entered at the beginning of the poll, I doubt I will get very many votes with it (although it has turned out fairly well, in my opinion). Good luck all!

hehe i went 4 the cabriolet version with gullwings..

:I custom made the lights,bumper,and the paint

this is my FINAL ENTRY hope u like
plz give me any tips on the car maybe i missed something :P
i also changed the background ,beacuse i think it suits the car better
and look no dots from me hehe, im copying the space ..

o well here it is ...i.redone the painting 2 because i think it was 2 noisy ..

And i added a sidewalk since it looks like there is one in the reflections of the car door:D

261003-EclipseSpyderFI.jpg

You don't need to repost it on every page, once will do. I won't miss it, don't worry.

jpec is thats your final . i dont think so cause i see it at photoshop cars ... xanavi calsonic .. btw wheres your p.rockz..
the day colud be near end...:)

sry PunkRock i dont mean 2 its just that i always push the reply button down on the right side so it always gets updated on the last page:lol:

and i always find something i can change in the chop so thats y i keep updating it i think this is the 15 time or something .:P

Meh, my stupid computer crapped itself up and rebooted before i could save what i had done... It's obviously not finished, but i'm just fed up.

Here's the Crapmaster2000SE.

261003-eclipse.jpg

Latest Posts

Back