PSC: Weekly PSC Week 43

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 253 comments
Originally posted by epic
:lol: all he did was flip horiz. and add wheels to the picture... notice how everything in the picture is written backwards? or maybe he is dyslexic. anyhow he gets the WOMP.

Eh! That's wrong. That's how he get's OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GTmaniak, I have a early christmas present for you.

Attachments

• hah.jpg
    hah.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 139
Originally posted by epic
:lol: all he did was flip horiz. and add wheels to the picture... notice how everything in the picture is written backwards? or maybe he is dyslexic. anyhow he gets the WOMP.

womp womp

oh yeah....i didnt notice that. i just noticed the signs to the left of the image...all reversed. and thx SS for making this roast so OBVIOUS.

Originally posted by Dark Skyline
The reflection makes it look good.

yea.. what was I thinking, a reflection of a sidewalk even though there is no sidewalk in the picture. can't go wrong with that :rolleyes:

bah.. off to see scary movie 3

Originally posted by Glacius
sorrry Epic u are WRONG :P

see here is the pic i got the door from ..hmm i dont see any sidewalk do you??:P
the.pic.with.the.Door

And look at the pic now i added a sidewalk hope u happy :D

oooh my bad, that looks more like a fence than a sidewalk

:lol: 👍 nice sidewalk though

ermmm mr maniak - i'm osrry but i ain't convinced - don't get me wrong like - the chop looks awesome - but i can't help but think that you have just found a piccy of the actual 2F2F eclipse spyder - and just chopped the rims on to it?

Well, after 1.25 hours of work, a preview is available for your viewing pleasure. Comments welcome, just know that it is not completed...

I think I'm gonna take a pic of my dad's Altima tomorrow afternoon and use the lights from that; because the eclipse lights look silly...

Jpec, that's hideous. Look's like a bug.

Originally posted by AL@KroozMidz
ermmm mr maniak - i'm osrry but i ain't convinced - don't get me wrong like - the chop looks awesome - but i can't help but think that you have just found a piccy of the actual 2F2F eclipse spyder - and just chopped the rims on to it?

:lol:. Didn't you see my humungous picture? Scroll to the top of this page.

Uhm, that's it? You were telling us we wouldn't believe what we'd see. Nothing too special yet, to be honest.

Like I said, it's a work in progress. My concept is turning it into a GT1 racer, which will take alot more effort on my part...

Also, GTManiak, I'd like to see the psd/pdd to that image if you wonldn't mind (I don't trust it that much, and would like to see if you actually edited the original car or simply tooks a few parts from the original and slapped them on another picture).

I beg your pardon?! Have a closer look, copy that picture and place it over the original before you speak; I did a hell of alot more than you think :irked: (not to mention I said to remember that this is not the last installment)

All I can see is that you lowered it and shortend the nose and I know that you said this isnt your final, but youve been talking about how great yours is going to be for a long time now and it is getting annoying. So what are you talking abot think befor you speak because I did.:rolleyes:

gla good chops my teacher ..hihihi :D
btw jpec not so bad cant wait to see the final touch ...
btw wheres your p.rock ...
* nobody comment mine ....hmmm:irked:

Originally posted by Jpec07

Also, GTManiak, I'd like to see the psd/pdd to that image if you wonldn't mind (I don't trust it that much, and would like to see if you actually edited the original car or simply tooks a few parts from the original and slapped them on another picture).

Jpec and everyone else. GTManiak, will probably never come back to this thread after we finding out he was a cheater and me giving a him a good slapping.

Nice english eh?

Good job jspec. It's decent, but a little too slim, short, and it has a big top. I know it's not done yet, but at this point in time you should think about shortening that top, looks strange. Maybe something you could do it make the back big and the front small, kind of like the ferraris and such. Everything you did was subtle, but pretty clean. You should think about adjusting the smudge in the back on the fender.;)
I'm hoping the end result turns out well...

Originally posted by OmicroN
a little too slim, short, and it has a big top. I know it's not done yet, but at this point in time you should think about shortening that top, looks strange. \
It looks kinda like a half submerged hippo with that roof the way it is.

Latest Posts

Back