PSC: Weekly PSC Week 43

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 253 comments
I'm not sure whats happened but I guess your talking about GTMANIAKS picture that he submitted. If you did cheat GTMANIAK then you'll never get any better at Photoshop. Just submit your real work and the really talented people on this forum will advise you on your chops.Lets face it you'll be learning from some of the best choppers around and you can improve your work.

yes i understand that but every week i focus on at least getting something in.
this week i hardly had time to even touch the mouse!
im sorry if i ofended some people in some way.

Fair point, but theres no point submitting a picture that you havent done anything to, plus that picture was way too good. You dont have to submit a complete picture. maybe just lower the car or replace wheels.At least then its your own work and you'll be practicing

well i did kinda skew the right hand light to make it look right...............and the spoiler.....looks a bit weird......ill have to re do that

well, my only advice is submit your own work even if it has only a few small mods to it. At least its your own work, and it'll save you gettin grief from people in the forums.

Peace

Hello fellows
This is my version from
the Mitsubishi Eclipse ( The Time Machine)
and it's my
FINAL ENTRY ;)
251003-gt43 eclipse minorke.jpg

Originally posted by drifterzzz
woaaaaaaaaaaaaa nicezz ... btw wheres yourz p.rock ..:D

It's in the works. It'll be up by the deadline, i just don't know when.

Originally posted by Dark Skyline
All I can see is that you lowered it and shortend the nose and I know that you said this isnt your final, but youve been talking about how great yours is going to be for a long time now and it is getting annoying. So what are you talking abot think befor you speak because I did.:rolleyes:

Have another look there, and you'll see that the car had been altered in alot more ways then you're seeing. Yeah, I know how good I said mine would be, but chops of the calibur I'm wanting to get take a long time (especially when you're not chopping as a first priority). Other things that I'm planning on doing include relocating the cocpit (make it smaller or something), retouch the lights (they're just...off...), change rims, add aero kit (something classy), add spoiler, give it a paint job, give it logos, and put it into a race environment. Once this stuff is done, I should have a pretty good car...

plenty of time :mischievous:. I'm jst having difficulty at the moment trying to decide which rims to use and which car's paint I should try to mimic...

Originally posted by gtmaniak
well i did kinda skew the right hand light to make it look right...............and the spoiler.....looks a bit weird......ill have to re do that

9? Daaaamn, I didn't know.

Why are you gonna skew it when its playgerized.

:P

still waiting for what punk rock and Jpec com with, because, well, sorry, but all the cars posted so far suck incredibly. the only one that has made a statement here is Jpec, but it is incomplete. lets see what happens with that.
and I hope punk rock brings out something good. erm, good to me that is. his last chop, altough won week 42 by 4567687567834 votes, was really bad to me :irked:

Cano

This one's a little farther along than the other one, although I still have stuff that I gotta do to it (large rear spoiler, paint job, rims, etc.). Anywho, here's a looksee:

Attachments

• preview2.jpg
    preview2.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 422
Originally posted by Super-Supra
9? Daaaamn, I didn't know.

Why are you gonna skew it when its playgerized.

:P

cause it wasnt on the same angel as the original.........had to skew from the front door up..........and the spoiler

i sry i cant remember i just searched 4 "Street" andv"City in Google i searched 4 like 3 hours to find it (phuuu):banghead:

Back