PSC: Weekly PSC Week 47!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 218 comments

-Fred-

This is a custom title
Staff Emeritus
Canada
Somewhere.
I was a bit reluctant to clutter the forums up with another thread, but this is the oldest comp running in here, after all.

I've been asked to do a plain jane sedan, which was a good idea. However, i didn't want anything boring because, well, it'd be boring.

So i chose this Lexus IS300. But here's the twist; it's from the back! I thought i'd do something different once in a while, we've done front ends for a good 44 weeks... ;)

161103-is300.jpg

You can resize it, obviously...

Wow. Kosmik. You have been just plain scaring me the past week. :odd:

I think ill give it a try...I have to reinstall Ps though. Because I had to format my HD.

Btw: If i seem like I do a crappy job. I blame myself. Im a n00b.

Originally posted by KosmikFool
Thank you Fred, I haven't done one of these in awhile!

Can I make out with you?

:odd: Uhh, dude, i don't want to be arrested for child molestation or anything...

hehe DEXUS VISPER ....or LOADGE vISper 300-R hmmm :odd: ... teall me what you think and point out some ugly stuff lol cuzz thier is my first rear end chop....

Originally posted by DrifterGTX
hehe DEXUS VISPER ....or LOADGE vISper 300-R hmmm :odd: ... teall me what you think and point out some ugly stuff lol cuzz thier is my first rear end chop....

Eh, it's jsut not workin for me.:odd:

Originally posted by 2ez2KiLL
OMG ANOTHER PSC!!! WHEN WILL IT REALLY END!??!!??

Never? I'm gonna keep this going, no matter how many competitions we end with. 23 entries last week, yet again!

Originally posted by PunkRock
Never? I'm gonna keep this going, no matter how many competitions we end with. 23 entries last week, yet again!

👍
this comp is what any other comp aspires to be. Id love to have 23 entries each week in, say, the drawing comp, or the failed classic car comp. punk rock has managed to eep it going very well, thanks in part to the cars we chop.

Cano

I'll keep participating in this. now I have to get those rice taillamps offa the car!! :scared:

Originally posted by Cano

I'll keep participating in this. now I have to get those rice taillamps offa the car!! :scared:

:lol: That's the first thing i did to it, too. Except i reinstated the "ricey-ness" by adding double exhausts...
ashamed.gif

Back