PSC: Weekly PSC Week 47!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 218 comments
Super Supra, where did you get those exhaust pipes? They look a lot like the ones on the lexus IS V8 concept but i couldn't get a big picture of it.

get the ****ING wing outta there, and do something so that the two door conversion will look more convincing and real. the bumper looks impressive man, way to go and hand render. oh, and CHANGE THE ****ING TAILIGHTS¡ :mad:

Cano

oh.. and glac... its ALREADY got a wing dood. i was gonna do something SIMILAR on the window, but decided against it.

I think it looks nice Glacius, Clean and nice. The only thing I would change is to make the door longer, but I know.. lotta work on that one..:D

The rear bumper is really nice. I'd suggest making the mesh a bit darker, though. This thing will be big, like last week!

Final Entry:

181103-Is300.jpg

Originally posted by GTJugend
Here is my proof..

Watch your eyes.. 90 layers of stickers..

d00d, with that many stickers, at 5 hp/sticker, thats gotta have at least 2000 hp. I wouldn't want to race that!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by Super-Supra
2 Hours of work.

The left exhaust pipe just kind of stops. And quit putting your name on it! It ruins the picture! Put it in the corner with about 75% Opacity and small. You really need to learn about these things.

*Image taken down per Super-Supra's request.

Thats really cool, you come up with some nice deisgns. The reflection where the taillight was is a little wonky but nothing too bad.

Originally posted by suzq044
any comments on mine :( ?
lexus2.jpg
I think its a real good idea, and a clean chop. IMO, it would look better with longer front doors. And the taillights moved farther to the sides. What do you think of mine (above on this page)?

Back