PSC: Weekly PSC Week 47!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 218 comments
skip- the Z-fender doesn't quite look right, i think u gotta match the shading better, but everything else is pretty clean, the light on the tail-light throws me off a lil, but u can't really do anything a bout that (unless u try color balance) .... good chop overall though :D, next the tires.. ;)

alright guys. Quick entry. First thing i did was get rid of the euros or atleast cover them up with a set of ferrari 360 tail lamps. Then went on with the ferrari 360 rear bumper and the astra extreme skirt. Not many modifications but im getting kind of sick of slapping **** on to cars. I wanted to make something i cna actually picture myself driving. My rehab from my super racecar stage is gonna be a very slow process...oh well...ENJOY!

191103-is3003.jpg

Originally posted by Glacius
hey.guys,here.,is.an.UPDATE.on.MY.LExus...its.all.mde.by.Airbrush..

plz.comment

GYAKKKKKKKK!!!! WORSE entry by FAR. the wing is stupid. the dragon (!) is STUPÍD. the tailamps are the STUPIDIEST thing I have ever seen. I'd laugh at it. and what if the bumper is handmade? yeah, it is very well done but that doesnt change the fact that it looks ricey as hell, as well as the side ground effects.

Cano

360, chage those taillights. or at least paint them red. susieQ, yours would be a lot better if it was shorter, but it does look like a sports car.

Okay, I have to disagree, he did a lot of that stuff with airbrush, even if it IS rice he did a lot better than some of us who just add stuff on to it. The version he did that wasn't as riced was admittly nicer in my opinion (except the taillights, the old ones were cool), but lets face it, don't let anyone tell you your entry is crap. Especialy if you worked harder on it than just cut n paste.

As for me, well, I'm still working on mine. It's going to be fun. ^_^

just this morning the idea came to me to change the taillights. I know the color on the skirt is wrong...i couldnt fix it. Im going to have to change the whole skirt. w/e. Ill update by tonight.

Originally posted by SpeedKilledKyle
It's not a Crown Vic with a IS300 End! GAH I HATE YOU PEOPLE!
All the work I put into making that damn picture and no respect!
>_<

Huge need for approval huh?

i was joking about wat i said lol

i think im gonna get as much of those little red stickers there is..... i gonna beat gtjudgent watch... lol

What exactly is in the trunk? Looks a bit like a shark or a large fish being depeced...

What's actualy inside of the trunk, as far as I could tell while watching the film, was a small motor, most likely a vaccum. Don't ask me why THAT was in there. But what you're looking at are the brains of the driver, they weren't exactly in the trunk.

Back