PSC: Weekly PSC Week 47!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 218 comments
Originally posted by Super-Supra
Glacius, you should put the doors that come up on your chop. ;)

DONT EVER, E-VER, EVERRRRRRRRRRRR do that stuff. ugh. even less to a car as clean as this one. it RULES as it is, chopped top and all. it looks freaking awesome like it is. Id buy one (and replace the lower panels :D ). leave it as it is now!!!

Cano

maybe later tonight. I am looking for it now (I have it in a _ZIP disk as I made it in school) and am busy with other stuff, but if I have time I will try to match the colors. maybe turn the red to black? (:

Cano

and no embarrasment dude, this week you really hit it. you should win :D

umm......yes
im new here.
dont know weather this is too big but o well
comments please
FINAL:
211103-161103-is300 copy.jpg

whats that big patch of concretet on the side? Next time dont paint right over mirrors/turning signals!! And under neath the back bumber, that smeared thing should be clone stamped. Just work on cleaning it up!

Originally posted by Craze-Chopper
umm......yes
im new here.
dont know weather this is too big but o well
comments please

I can absolutely tell that the steering wheel and dash was edited in. It looks kind of pixelated on the outside. Might want to do some touch-ups to it.

nope im not overly fussed about it for this 1
ill wit till next week.
if i could sugest any thing i would say a 91 prelude si.
the steering wheel was there with the rest of the convertable part.

the idea is good, but the execution lacks, and there are some design details that are extremely out of place, but overal I think it is a good chop.

Cano

just, you have to put MOOOORE effort in yer chops. te background alone is REALLY cheap!!!

Originally posted by drifterzzz
arghhhhhhhhhhhhh damn i got rivalz ...hehehhee good chopz minorke i like it ...:D

:lol: i like it to man i just post my entry and then i have looked to the others and i was surprised to see the same door on your shop it's looks nice to ;)

jeff- its a program called PHOTOSHOP by Adobe.. and a lot of steps to get to what u see here.

Originally posted by suzq044
ack! .... been to an import show lately? lol

an import show? I´d call it a ricefest. :yuck:
ans how can you ask questions like "what program" when the forum you are in is called "photoshop competitions"?? :odd:

Cano

the sticker one has got to have one of my votes. Minorke man...i just dont know what to say. I always thought that sing above the front tire said V6:P And sure youve got a pump under the door but you tell me what good is the pump if the door doesnt have a point to pivot on?? I think im gonna have to agree with jpec and cano on thsi one.

Back