• 218 comments
just added a little ........... still not done, running out of ideas, lol

Attachments

• altezzanew.jpg
    altezzanew.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 270
Lot of great entries this week!

My opinion on these two:

Glacius, It's great! Just don't take it any further you're close to overdoing it;)

Suzq, Skip the multiple rearlights and go for one big instead, mabye make the bottom 1/3rd of a bigger single rearlight white?

Good chopping everyone keep it going!

Originally posted by .star.
just added a little ........... still not done, running out of ideas, lol

:lol: you put hatch wing! I was gonna put L-Tuned on the one license plate thingy but it came out ugly :(. Just fix up that roof wing a little and it'll be prettier. :D 👍

CLACIUS: NO! >.< NON NO dude!!! take that effin air scoop off the carr!!!! it ruins everythingggg, it looks completely out of place in there!!!! believe me, it just doesnt belong there. the rear window treatment is amazing you achieved it QUITE WELL. but ugh... that hole in the car doesnt help >.<

Cano

hey guys this is MY FINAL ENTRY

this is what i have done to the car

1. i smoothened it
2. i lowered the arches instead of lowering the car .
3. i AIRBRUSHED the whole bodykit /bumper/skirt/etc
4. i added som kick ass rims
5. i made 2 door coupe conversion / and a corvette window version thx to CANO ;) thx mate
i made the window also with Airbrush
7 i also Loweredvthe roof to make it look more sporty hehe
so thats it hope u like it :D

201103-Red.Lexus.mo.jpg

Originally posted by 2F2F
Hi all :D
im new here drifter howed me site so i decided to chop the car :D
this is my FINAL ENTRY
201103-161103-is300chop.jpg

Is it me or is the base of the car from Cano's?

Originally posted by Glacius
hey.2F2F...that.car.LOOK.extremly.like.CANO..or.is.it..just.me??

:confused: :confused: :odd:

Me too.

attachment.php

That's Cano's if you look closely they both have the same roof.

It's impossible to hide.

glacius...can i ask you a question? Why do you post your chop on every single page? Is it that you're in a grave need for attention or jsut trying ot show your chop off? Its not like you edit it everytime. Just asking so take no offence, lol. And 2f2f, that base IS form cano's isnt it...the aston top. Looked familiar to me.

hehe the thing is when every time i update the car i always push the postreply button and then i always go on the last page. sry its a habbit :P

oh i never new someone else had same roof but that was only one that looked good i never saw cano's post :/ sry to use same part.
BTW sunny yes it is me from CC :)

omg!! a ricer steals my work!!!! :rolleyes:
bah, whatever, I dont really care. if he wants to look THAT bad, go on then. at least he managed to mix the two colors sucessfully, wich I couldnt achieve. I didnt want to change the base red of the lexus, but the division between the original red and the color the gray of the aston had was too much. maybe I should try again -_-

Cano

that, or, as he claims, an incredible coincidence. anyway, welcome.

@ Glacius: THAT'S IT DUDE!!! it looks FREAKIN cool now and have one of my votes!!! it rules!!!! :drool:

hey Cano i edited the car sry i just wanted to try something ..but with ur reaction hehe i got rid of it thx for the idea for the window i spent ALL day on it ...:D

Originally posted by Glacius
hey Cano i edited the car sry i just wanted to try something ..but with ur reaction hehe i got rid of it thx for the idea for the window i spent ALL day on it ...:D

He was not talking to you.:P

hey sunny i know :P :P :P i edited the lexus beacuse Cano didnt like the vent i had on it :embarrassed: and last time i did a go for his idea . i got alot of good comments like the bigwindow ;)

Back