PSC: Weekly PSC Week 49!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 123 comments
wait no more (:
it was EXTREMELY difficult to get the right proportions, specially because I didnt get ANY part off any other car, everything was custom made with scarp stuff from the same car. believe me when I tell you that it was a hell to get the windows to work, but finally I think it came out pretty good.

Attachments

• van.jpg
    van.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 363
hey guys oki this is my SUICIDE doorconversion if u know what i mean... :P plz comment

o well here it is
i airbrushed the front spoiler and backspoiler .the skirt is also partly airbrushed and i added carbonfiberr mirrors.

021203-Vectra-Suicid.jpg

ANd je BTW thats an awsome idea CANO u have such A BIG imagination ;)

cant wait to see how water gets into your car when rainig glacius :lol: :P good chop man.

thanks for the comments, all.

Cano

O_O
NO DUDE, NOOOOOOOO! >___<
eeeh... just undo everything you did to it man. haha, sorry, but I can say you ruined it. color fading looks ugh, and the reworked fascia isnt as good as the stock one (the vent holes looked more sporty, as did the lights). sorry, but it dropped dramatically. wheels are better, but I still think they should be something sportier almost race-car.

Cano

bad :crazy:

hey cano,
what are you thinkin man!!!!!!! you made a ugly "car" ore what its supost to bee:D
no realy you ruined it man

i just have to lauch whit "your creation" :P
i really don't like it at all!!!!!

but clasius car is awesome:D ;)

hey, Im not saying that you have to agree with me, Im just saying what I think of it, and I think you ruined it ˆˆ

Cano

as for my car, well, I just made a van of it. I dont like ricing cars like you, I prefer to redo them completely. and get them to look good in the process. if you dont like it, its fine

Originally posted by teazR
This is my Final entry and my first ever convertible conversion..
Any comments?

Nice? That's my comment. :D

Actually, I like the convertible idea. I'm not a huge fan of the headlights, but oh well.

I have an idea or two for anyone who thinks they could pull it off (no way I'm gonna get a chance to chop this...)

That's pretty nice for a first entry Boostn 👍
The windows are too dark though.. I'd like to see something there, or at least some reflections of the lightsources. Now they look just flat.

sunny, I think that you should make the separation 'tween the colors to coincide with the trim line along the car. that alone would help the chop dramatically.

Cano

Back