PSC: Weekly PSC Week 49!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 123 comments
Originally posted by Jpec07
Umm, what did you do to it?
grille and rims (since my last post, at least)--i was gonna do a color change but i cant figure out how to do it: can someone post a tut?

Originally posted by Super-Supra
031203-OpelChop1.jpg
[/IMG]

You've used those wheels on every single chop you've done lately. Find something different!

skip- i'd see if i could get rid of the lexus logo on the wheels.. otherwise clean chop :D

boost- uhm, neither worked for me, and did u realise you have 2 file types on that? PSD & JPG ... when i clicked on the link, said forbidden.. might be cause i'm on a mac right now tho.. i'll see in about..... 6 hrs whether or not thats the reason (@school)

Originally posted by skip0110
grille and rims (since my last post, at least)--i was gonna do a color change but i cant figure out how to do it: can someone post a tut?
This is how it was explained to me: Select the area of the car you that you want to change the color of, using the polygonal lasso tool or the rectangle box thing. Now press Ctrl+Shift+U. That will desaturate the area. Now to color you press Ctrl+U, when the screen appears check "colorize" and create your color. Repeat until you have done the whole car, and you may want to remember what formula you used for the color so you don't make it lighter or darker than the rest of the car. Such as Hue:0 Saturation:0 Lightness:40. Hope that helped.

Thanks, '69 Dodge Charger! Before, I was messing with the "hue" and that could sometimes change the shadows/highlights to a weird color.

its just chopped dude. everyone can do it. its as simple as cutting a section of image and hitting "control T" and lower it to hell. a common trick.

Cano

dont sweat it because someone chops a top.

Chopping the roof of a car is NOT that original. I've done it before, and so have most of the other people here. So don't get your knickers in a knot over it.

Beh, went simple on this one, i didn't have much inspiration...

Grr, it's so blurry...

Attachments

• vectra.jpg
    vectra.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 303
very nice punk rock. cleanliness and simplicity always pay off. it looks awesome. I love the wheels. I will use them in the future (:

Cano

ok, both of u.. the sidescoop is a big off.. doesn't quite match..

integ- erase around car will solve the choppyness of BG, and soft-brush erase will help w/ color change in sidescoop..

TVR- you're spoiler is red on the other side of the windows.. solution: color parts of the car red, or make the spoiler white. :D

Back