PSC: Weekly PSC Week 52!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 151 comments
4 me i think the best so far

1. xenon ( look like his altezza )
2. chaser ( weird )

i hope i can c gla chopz soon btw i also want to see your chop cano cause u always made insane chopz ...& u also punkrock ...
good luck everyone ..hehehe xenon & chaser u got my votes hehehe :D

my chop is in page 2, dude, is a sectioned sporster with gold wheels o.O
go check it out and tell me what you think!!!!

Cano

for you, I must way you have improved a lot since you started man. good going, but STOP THE RICING!!! for the sake of god and the cars!!! PLEASEE!!! >.<
:P

Cano

cano.. at least ONE person agrees w/ me on the originality part of these comps.. (no offense guys) but doing the same thing to a car every time is getting old (not saying you ALL do.. but some of u do... hell, even i do sometimes).. i think we all need new ideas... lol

edit: still waiting on Glac... cause i think mine will die as usual w/ his astounding work. lol

:(

Attachments

• 350zz.jpg
    350zz.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 75
suzq...instead of taking your disappointment out on other peoples chops by complaining about them, have you ever thought of telling them ways in which to improve their chops rather than just pointing out mistakes. I mean i can understnad why you would be angry about not winning any competitions...ive been here since the competitions of the mid twenties, never won any though. Sure winning wuld be fun, but what's better is the fact that i get better as the competitions progress. So why not try to hit your 'losing' streak with some optimism. You can never predict the winner of these competitions...it is possible for a simple half hour chop to beat an extravagent 4 hour chop. Just keep trying...you'll win some day.

lol, i tell ppl what is wrong with their chops, thats my way of telling them what to fix.. i have a perfectionist eye when it comes to these chops.. and as far as that comment on the last page, i was in a bad mood not because of this, but because of my shoulder which has been in pain for the last week or so.. sorry for the mis-understanding, i usually don't take things personally on the internet..

Originally posted by suzq044
lol, i tell ppl what is wrong with their chops, thats my way of telling them what to fix.. i have a perfectionist eye when it comes to these chops.. and as far as that comment on the last page, i was in a bad mood not because of this, but because of my shoulder which has been in pain for the last week or so.. sorry for the mis-understanding, i usually don't take things personally on the internet..

no problem...good luck with your chop. BTW, tell me what you think of mine (page 3)

subaru hoodscoop is played-out, everyone uses them now.. rear wheel is leanin too far in.. but an otherwise good chop 360 :D

whoa.. not one Z in ur entire POST drift lol... j/k

aww.. i was looking forward to getting my a** handed to me @ this contest too glac.. ur one of the best ones on here ;)

ahhh damn Suz u made me blush hihi:embarrassed: thx alot but this time im not in denmark so im kinda out of ideas lol .cuz im in norway now my home country but as DRift says maybe i make a comeback before the weekend lol hehe :)

the skyline front fits nicely to the car.. gives a certain character to the design. Although there's some things i don't like (like the blue areas and the graphics on the side) I'll give you a vote for the idea.

@ At all of you a Happy New Year with a lot shop work lollllll

@ Punkrock congrats for your 52E competion

@ Glacius nice lights and wheels man, where do you find these?

thankz minorke ... your rear wing look familliar hehehe ...i cant wait to c gla make his COMEBACK............
i hope u get some nice idea gla i support u ..hehehe:D

that looks familiar to a chop ive seen before...hmm...
im not doing this one, too busy at mo, i started this car a while ago but no point in entering with my w.i.p, all ive done is graphics n sideskirt lol

Back