PSC: Weekly PSC Week 52!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 151 comments
dont get mad susan for me i think your chopz is good u always use a future concept & smodge . i cant do thats :P ...s**t ...
no matter we win or lose unless we can make it ...right ...:) ;)

271203-Andre159416749 copy.jpg

cool chop steviemo. nice to see that someone actually worries about design., instead of just putting the same air scoop and wing to a car over and over again. you have my vote.

Cano

wohoooooooo i see u COMEBACK.............
gla .. did u get your mood & spirit back , thats cool . i like your jhood & side skirt .. u r will become iac junnior ( 1 day ) ;)

hehe thx je i know they "rock" hehe i got them from a MAZDA mx5 on a polish car site ..but i dont have the link on this pc sry :( im on my frineds pc and my laptop is at my place:)
thx for the comment:)

hey, nice!!! good going gla, but there is just one thing I dont like: your hood. make it solid, the engine looks way too rare there. other than that, it looks awesome. sorry, but I will steal those wheels for latteruse, they look great. and your body kit is cool, too. a bodykit that I like. that is rare. nice chop man!

Cano

egh, im a snail today, yer pic took like 5 minutes to load!! wtf?:odd:

ohh hey CANO hehe sry but for this car i had NO idea of what i was going to do o it so i decided to make my own hehe ;) thx for the comment and i will fix the bonnet thing heh but its not my final hehe ;)

yeah, I was puzzled with what to do, but I think my thing came out pretty good (chop's a sectioned sporstes on 2nd page... go see it and tell me what you think). if you an make a small hole on the bonnet that shows a turbo, now THAT would be cool. :drool:

Cano

or in the bumper. :drool: :drool:

je ive seen urs its AWSOME u got my vote nice going there ;)

i had a great idea for mine but i could never do it ..i was trying to blend it in with jetplane but it was impossible :( o well im happy with this one ...and do u mean if i make a whole i can see the turbo cuz i know **** about car engines lol :P

some cars (more common in racers, but I've seen it on streeters too) have a hole in the hood that show their turbos, or in the bumper. it looks cool and hardcore, and I like that very much when I find it.
as for blending it with an airplane, hahaha, yeah, I know what you are talking about. when we did the S2000 a while back, I tried to turn it into a space ship. FRAKIN god, that was impossible. at least in the little time I had for it. just couldnt do it, so yeah, I know how it feels ^-^

Cano

and thanks for the vote man!!! yours also has a vote from me, as suziQ and StevieMo. lezee what the other come up with. its almost poll time!

Cano

hehe je lezee hehe :)

i sendt u a PM where its the rims and the wevb site i got them from ;) hehe j i forgot i need to give susq a vote damn i like that one nice idea :)

engine looks a little flat unfortunately.. like it was graphic on the hood, instead of the hood being c-thru

hehe je CANO i know but i just wanted something different hehe :P

u seen ur PM i sendt u links ;)

im just looking for the Turbo thing hehe
hehe je SUsq i know but its difficult to find a good image on a engine in that angle but im looking now hehe

hey guys here is another preview of my nissan plz comment

i adden new rims /lights and inter cooler and made a bid wiondow conversion.

the whole bodykit is ALL airbrushed :) yes the side skirt also ;) i made a "see through hood " ,and made a sinlge window wiper.. hope u like im not done ,its just real sad ,my idea couldt bee completed o hell here is my entry¨
i just realized the hood in carbon is not see trough haha
hey CANO i made the Turbo whole on this now this is
]FINAL ENTRY

281203-Nissan350ss.jpg

Back