PSC: Weekly PSC Week 71

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 88 comments
Minorke- good job i like it alot

Maccie- The rims dont fit the car that good but nice chop for the rest of it

WiP- i'm just not happy with the nose of it; but no parts from anyother cars..
odcar.jpg

wowwwwwwwwwwwww another concept cars from the entry sweet susan but fix your vent @ move the vent @ bumper alil n its will look perfect ....;) n it has been ages u gone in 60 second hehehe j/k :D

Whoah! Steady on there, Susq044! That is flipping marvellous! I love it!

Mmmmm, Sbarro inspired hubless wheels are lovely and I like the cab-foward design. Wow! There must be a whole lotta engine in the back there! I agree with you about the nose though. It doesn't sit well with me either. It's daring I know, but how about really moving that cab forward all the way so the line of the nose and the windscreen are as one. The overall design would then hint at the Hot Wheels Deora II (impressed Cano?), but more of a supercar version. I think that would look way cool. What do you think?

PS: Maybe that door's a little small.

EDIT:

Cano aka Mr. Muscle: It's big, bold, brash and bad. In fact it's down right scary! Those wheels have me picking my jaw up off the floor as I type. How about a big white stripe down the middle just to finish it off? Couple of pointers: What's up with the colour of the front bumper? Too much paint reflection in it methinks. Hmm, how about a few shadows here and there? Under the indicators and bumper and stuff? Although, I guess you haven't reached the final tidying-up stage yet. I like it.

Minorke: You've made a Vauxhall/Opel Calibra! Sorry, it just ain't my cup-o-tea. What does it look like in a different colour?

Well, after taking chaser_fans' very helpful advice, and better blending (and shrinking) the bodykit....I present to you, my FINAL ENTRY, a Peugeot 360...or is it a Ferarri 406? I know there are some errors, but this chop came out very close to the way I envisioned it. I'm happy.
peugeot_406_3.jpg

And now for my comments...
maccie: loving the slivia-esque headlights. Has a nice cartoony look.
suzq: the rims (or lack thereof) and side "gills" look brilliant, I agree the front is a bit dodgy. Perhaps you should see more of the far headlight?
cano: Cool :cool: But I think i would have more "camaro" flavor if it had those "shoulders" where the c-pillar meets the rear 1/4 panel.
chaser_fan: awesome, a definite vote. only thing is, the door handle looks too big. It's almost the same size as the license plate!

@ chaser: the car looks original better to a calibra i think :lol:

@ maccie: from where are you in belgium?

@ epic: i updated mine a little :P

Originally posted by minorke
@ chaser: the car looks original better to a calibra i think :lol:

Haha!:D

EDIT: I know that drifting's so popular, I thought 'what the hell. I may as well do it once and be done with it.' So here it is.

Will Cano ever forgive me?

drift11_flat_800.jpg

Originally posted by maccie
chaser_fan: who is driving that hot car?
classy peace of work.

minorke: ik woon in Gent

Oh, he's picking up his fag off the floor.

Originally posted by skip0110
Well, after taking chaser_fans' very helpful advice, and better blending (and shrinking) the bodykit....I present to you, my FINAL ENTRY, a Peugeot 360...or is it a Ferarri 406? I know there are some errors, but this chop came out very close to the way I envisioned it. I'm happy.

I'm glad that my advice was of assistance, Skip. It looks nice and you should be well pleased with it. One suggestion, if I may: I think it would be a good idea to position the number plate higher on the front bumper.

@ chaser: what's gone be your final entry this week? i love the drifting one and the driver is still searching his fag, and i think you gone win this week i am sure ;) calibra or not, your smoke on the rims very well done dude, :lol:

@ maccie, niet ver van mij dan Zottegem.

And where is glacius :confused:

@ Punkrock: cane you tell me what the first three weekly competitons ware please?

for whom to vote? maccies, I like yours very much. Suzie's amazing!!! what does it have in there? a rolls-royce airplane engine? And yes chaser, im somewhat impressed but im not gonna forgive you :crazy: and well, I tried to make the bumpers as beliavable as possible. they had THOSE reflexes stock, I just made them red (they were silver). and the shadows... yeah, maybe.

Cano

in two days, an otherwise lazzy comp got intresting. we really missed all the "concepters"!

sry to disapoint u guys ..:( nothing spectacular this time ..i have my finals and there is **** loads to do so this is my rush rush job sry .....so this is my final entry for this week cheers :)
i had plans to make a SUB but i didt have time enough:(

406_-dtm.jpg

Glacius-im Speech Less thats so Bad ASS i really have to hand it to you thats a Sweet Ass Chop

Speedster1-i like your chop nice and simple,i also like Tuned and then the Stock car really little

Good Job everyone keep it up
thumbs[1].gif

this contest is over, give glacius the ten thousand dollars!

Nice chop, Gla! Still disappointed that you weren't able to get the sub done, but there are more important things in life, eh! Anyway, nice work! You've got one of my votes ;)

Back