PSC: Weekly PSC Week 71

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 88 comments

-Fred-

This is a custom title
Staff Emeritus
Canada
Somewhere.
This week it'll be a Pininfarina bodied Peugeot 406 Coupe, as suggested by 850.

peugeot_406_2.jpg

Originally posted by skip0110
Any comments on my W.I.P.?

Yup, the body's far too deep. On the side, try to bring the dark red up to just under the black line. The corner of the bumper on the passenger (UK) side is too tall, sort that out and then shift the number plate up, at the moment it's making the front of the car look far too fat. Have you ever seen a Nissan Silvia (S15) with the Pininfarina stlye bodykit? Now that is beautiful. If you can find a pic, have a look and see how they've acheived Ferrari looks on a 15k coupe.

I think it will turn out nice and you could have a winner on your hands.

Originally posted by chaser_fan
If you can find a pic, have a look and see how they've acheived Ferrari looks on a 15k coupe.

Aka the current Hyundai Tiburon. :D Except it's not 15k, but then again, neither is the S15.

Originally posted by PunkRock
Aka the current Hyundai Tiburon. :D Except it's not 15k, but then again, neither is the S15.

The S15 is equivalent 15k (pounds) in Japan. Not everyone's from North America ;)

hey, nice blending man! im liking it. looks like it belong there, even the wheels. now try to make it lower overall (not the stance, the body) and it would really kick ass.

Cano

nice car this week punk rock!

Originally posted by chaser_fan
The S15 is equivalent 15k (pounds) in Japan. Not everyone's from North America ;)

Yeah, but not everyone's from Europe either, so denote them currencies! :lol:

Originally posted by PunkRock
Yeah, but not everyone's from Europe either, so denote them currencies! :lol:

Will do Mr. P! Unfortunately, I don't have a pounds symbol on my keyboard.

I say to hell with them, that body looks good in all its phatness.

Its a sports coupe not a sportscar, i think if you try to make the body lower it will look too much like a 360modena. keep up the good work. my only complaint would be the drivers side (european drivers side, the car is driven from the right correct?)corner comes up too high, see if you can drag it down to match the passenger side of the car

No, no, no, no, no. Don't listen to the man. Please, let's not have another car with a 'phat' bodykit. Personally, I think the aftermarket bodykit kit thing reached saturation point in these comps a long, long time ago. The bit that is too high that Freeway is referring to is fine, it's the other side that needs to be raised. I guess you are going for the sleek look, right? If so, then you're going in the right direction, but at the moment it's more blue whale than blue shark.

It's like having a demon and an angel on each shoulder, huh? I'll let you decide who's who.

what I mean to say (to clarify a bit more) is that I prefer the 'bigger' looking cars, and that i believe making the bumper raised any taller will be a detriment to the vehicle as it is. it gives it an authorative presence. its like the 95 gran prix GTP vs the 2001, the 2001 looks better because its front end doesnt sit so high off the ground, and there is more bumper area.

i guess i just like the bigger bodied cars.

You like 'em big, eh Freeway! One can't complain about that. Don't worry, I'm just tugging your tackle. I know exactly what you mean, but I have to say I think it'll suit the sleeker lines better.

oki serious im in this one :D hehe i havent competed in a while .but i have seen that CANO and CHASER has taken over this place:lol: hehe so its time for a litle comack for me :D hehe just hope u guys dont come up with some crazy stuff like the hotroad and the lexus thing .hehe ..well good luck every one ..

im gonna brush this car to brushie land :lol:

hELL JE!!!!:mad: hehe ..nahh i just want to see if i can master the challenge from u and CANO :D how u benn chaser ..ur not online on MSN :rolleyes: ...hehe well talk to u later im need to get busy hehe

more cushion for the pushin...

well, if you saw the size of me, you'd understand why I prefer bigger cars. that and I'm not a huge fan of overly sleek cars. hence my love of all things detroit muscle. but i have an appreciation for your wind cutting instruments of highway terror. i just happen to like the kit the way it looks now.

Event Horizon: As far as I can tell, the differences are the bumper and the spoiler, right? I don't think the bumper fits in with the design language of the original car - far too square and jutting compared to the rounded and flowing lines of the original. What do you think? And the spoiler? Well, it looks OK, but spoilers aren't my cup of tea. If they're not perfect, they can kill a car's look. You choose.

.star.: Yeah, it's messy, but I like the idea. It's fresh and creative. Stick with it and put in suitable background and you'll have a contender on your hands

I say the same, its looking nice, star, I'd realy stick with the idea and try to pull it off nicely. And glacius... well, he's gonna wipe us off. I already saw -__-

Cano

dont. we ned interesting stuff here. and yours is so far the most interesting one. keep going.

woww nice fire engine hehehehehe j/k here mine i think cano know it 7 wat should i do guys i have no idea hmmm. should i leave it like thats .. so simple so subtle :P

p-guet.jpg

c&c wellcome:)

WIP Preview, Ill post the final tomorow,

so far,
Everythign is originla except the background,

lowered, chopped top, lengthened door, changed headlights, and hood grille shape, shaved door handle, darkened rims, kept the "sleek" smooth look that you guys like, but it is a lot o work,

BTW i never have Chopped the top before, and i think i did an allright job

Attachments

• peugot copy.jpg
    peugot copy.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 174
woww this week gonna be interesting ...;) whers canon , chaser they will make some insane idea including tyhe undefeted glacious hehehe :D

u 2 u blue thats sweet ...;)

Back