PSC: Weekly PSC Week 75

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 88 comments
take out the 2 bars up front.. it'd be much better lookin that way.. and i'm not sure about that hatchback extension .. but its not bad.. not bad @ all..

one of my favourites, this car.
FINAL ENTRY
maccie0075.jpg

Hi. :)

This is my first PSC. I hope u like it. It has a rear engine.:D
I wanted to change more but that would have taken too much time.
(My English is not the best. I'm german. ;))

FINAL:
PSCWEEK75SNOOK.jpg

Why do one when you can do two? The rear doesn't look as menacing, sadly. And it's not quite identical...

B56723729.jpg

Wow, good idea with the rear view PR. The wing on the rear view looks a little too much too the left. Compare it to the rear windscreen.

Still aside from that i think it rocks.

not bad PR- but imo, it l;ooks like its got yellow lipstick on.. no offense.

chaser- i like the exaggerated look- the only problem with it.. is the headlights.. they're facing backwards.. aside from that great job :D

PR, where'd you get that spoiler? I've been looking for one like it, but haven't been able to find it...

Also, using reference points on the car, it's easy to see that the text is not the same on both cars (or you didn't make it fit with the altered perspective given from the contours of the car). Either way, I just figured I'd let you know.

Originally posted by suzq044
not bad PR- but imo, it l;ooks like its got yellow lipstick on.. no offense.

It's an Aston Martin/Lotus racing trademark...:P
aston_martin_dbr1_and_maserati_300s.jpg

am002513.jpg

Also, using reference points on the car, it's easy to see that the text is not the same on both cars (or you didn't make it fit with the altered perspective given from the contours of the car). Either way, I just figured I'd let you know.

I did say it wasn't perfect. It's the same font and size, it's just not at the same angle, I guess. And yes, the spoiler's off that black Silvia.

Susan - They're backwards on purpose - if they were the right way then it wouldn't look any different, eh.

nothing interesting aside from chasers. That thing is daaaaaamn weird. The front end is awesome, and the shole car looks like it took an overdose of steroids. it would be better with other wheels, but its very cool. +vote.

Cano

I hope I'll be able to enter this one. Haven't had time to do anything in the whole week. :(

I'm just curious about this; when does the poll generally go up for these competitions?
(Not complaining or anything, just wondering how long I have to get my final entry up...)

Back