• 145 comments

May I add you?

• Total voters

Timppaq

Premium
Finland
Helsinki
GTP_Timppaq
So who wants to be added as a friend by as many people here as possible? Thanks Noah for the idea! đź‘Ť

And If you add me use: GTP_Timppaq

also, visit HERE!

Remember to keep your "My GTPlanet" updated with the current PSN-id you are using.

Hack the.. PSN?! (lame reference to Hackers, the movie). Sorry, it's early and I'm glad to have my cable back after these storms. But sure, add away. I think I still have a few slots open.

This thread will probably run a bit smoother if you keep the OP updated with our nicks Tippaq.

You can find out from opening the poll and checking each profile but much less messing about if you have a list.

for the record I'm GTP_P3nT4gR4m

Sure, feel free to add me! Which applies to anyone around GTP by the way. đź‘Ť

PSN: NLxAROSA

GTP_jacoja06 (PAL)

I need a smorgasbord of GTP members on my current grand list of… 5 people. 0_o

osrg is my PSN Timppaq......... if my mediocre driving skills are worthy of you adding me:nervous:

Z
Hack the.. PSN?! (lame reference to Hackers, the movie). Sorry, it's early and I'm glad to have my cable back after these storms. But sure, add away. I think I still have a few slots open.
Angelina Jolie was alot more cool back in the Hackers days!

So far we are the only NTSC drivers on this thread and I've already got you on my Friends list from racing on Daytona Road last week...

I'm amenable to being addable but I won't get back to my PS3 until Sunday :(

osg
osrg is my PSN Timppaq......... if my mediocre driving skills are worthy of you adding me:nervous:

Oops, I gave you the wrong idea. This was meant to be used by all of us adding each other criss-cross... :) 1st post edited.

Unfortunately my friends list filled up about a year ago and it has been a case of 'filling dead man's shoes' ever since.

What I have decided to do is to create different accounts for different games/genres. Hence I have not advertised my psn account as I have not decided on my handle - but I will do it by the time private rooms come along.

GTP_JacZilla (NTSC)

All I've got (in terms of games) right now is GT5P. I'll be adding other PSN accounts as I get more games.

Back