PSN Friends?

• Thread starter Timppaq
  • 145 comments

May I add you?

• Total voters
GTP_F1KimiFreak

My router is dead so it may take some time for me to accept. Hopefully i will be online soon again... :)

Well I am clean racer and I think I've earned a lot respect in here since I joined this website.
PSN: ProtoCell

I just love to race and I am very competitive when it comes down to racing but still keep fun and clean at the end! :P

GTP_WallRunner - NTSC
(Name doesn't pertain in any way to my driving style, btw)

From,
Chris.

Ok, It's time to take the names down... I'll be adding the NTSC too, since I have a masterplan of buying the other version too... :D

But please people vote still... And if there is room in the list (I don't know how many it can handle), I will check this thread from time to time..

👍

Ok, It's time to take the names down... I'll be adding the NTSC too, since I have a masterplan of buying the other version too... :D

But please people vote still... And if there is room in the list (I don't know how many it can handle), I will check this thread from time to time..

👍

Hope to see you in NTSC zone. You can add me as GTP_Ravenmaven. :)

Go for it. I might have no open spaces left, so you'll have to send me a message first. I'll have to delete one (or more) of my other friends. The more the better! My PSN is Hooches.

I am NTSC
GTP_Im_Sorry

I get on as much as I can when the wife isn't looking... so 2 or 3 times a week usually for an hour or 2 between 6pm and 10pm PDT

up! ..my friendlist is getting pretty full.. 👍 Still I remind that this thread was created for telling people that your id may be added by anyone here!! :) Or then the opposite..

Last edited:
I have bad experiences with adding a lot of people on Messenger services. I only add friends.

Sorry to the people who wanted to add me...

Clean but human,

6axe 80% of the time 20% wheel.

PSN ID: "LERNATIX" (PAL)
(soon to be GTP_Lernatix)

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back