PSN is NOT back up and GT5 is still 1.09 - Disregard - Easy mistake to make

  • Thread starter Thread starter DylanWhite
  • 22 comments
  • 3,253 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
101
Messages
RMOD-Dylan
Just thought I would give a heads up to everyone. PSN is up and running, but as of yet, no updates for GT5. Enjoy the wonders of the internet again guys.
 
No PSN for me, yet...
Why were you expecting updates, anyway?
 
not here (greece) either
 
Odd, im downloading my system update (I had the YLOD and factory reformat). Keep trying.
 
i guess the US is up earlier than the european
 
If your trolling I will HUNT YOU DOWN. ;)
 
I'll have to try mine out later tonight. Thanks for the tip.
 
Yeah, thats likely the case. Sorry to hear that, i'm sure it will be up within the day for you all. Keep us posted.
 
Well it's still down here in Kentucky. I guess you guys are special in Ca or something.
 
Still down in Delaware as well, hopefully that is good news for tomorrow though. It seems California is always one step ahead than the rest of the Continental U.S.
 
Still down for me in Australia. :(
 
I'm in California, no update available for me.
 
No PSN update or what? I just have to update because I have a fresh PS3, wether or not PSN has an update I dont know. I cant be the only one with the PSN working, im even downloading the 1.09 patch right now.
 
Well, i think there wont be any more victims from this trolle.
 
What, you want a picture with the current date and time? Why would I lie?
 
Just because you plug it up and download an update doesn't mean you are online. I popped MW2 in last week and it made me download an update, however PSN was still down.
 
No PSN update or what? I just have to update because I have a fresh PS3, wether or not PSN has an update I dont know. I cant be the only one with the PSN working, im even downloading the 1.09 patch right now.

By update, we all know that there will be a firmware update when PSN is back up. If it was indeed back up, there would have been a firmware update. You can still download patches even though the PSN services are down.

I believe this to be a case of accidental trolling :p
 
Yup....fail troll failed.
 
OH, wait a minute, so you didn't have updated your PS3?
You can still download updates even if PSN is down.
from games and PS3 system.
 
And don't sweat the people bashing you, although it's a stretch now to call it bashing, I'm sure many of them had their hopes up when they read your title only to come racing right back down to earth.
 
"Updates still working, PSN still down" makes a better thread title.
 
In California too, yet PSN is still down.
 
This is not going to end well.

Its just a GT5 patch and not the PSN back up and running, its an easy mistake to make, but I'm locking the thread and changing the titl eto be safe.

Scaff
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back