Psn

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rebel27
  • 25 comments
  • 2,088 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
What?
PSN Is back up if thats what you're asking, and last time I was on i was able to play online GT5
Maybe rephrase the question?
 
Nope. Got kicked off PSN a short while ago and can't get back in.
 
"A connection to the server could not be established. (ID = 2:2147459071)"

Are you getting this? Because so am I. :yuck:
 
"A connection to the server could not be established. (ID = 2:2147459071)"

Are you getting this? Because so am I. :yuck:

That's it. And once you're out of PSN, you can't even get back into that either.
 
came straight to the forum to see if anyone else had this issue. apparently so.

i guess its time for some b-spec races to be done.
 
****...had a league race practice session scheduled. Anyone know how long it'll be down?
 
That's it. And once you're out of PSN, you can't even get back into that either.

Yes I've been grinding for the last 24 hours no problem, logged out on my own free will, now I can't get back in. Only GT5.

I have not turned off the system yet, but I believe you.
 
Yes I've been grinding for the last 24 hours no problem, logged out on my own free will, now I can't get back in. Only GT5.

I have not turned off the system yet.

Still signed in to PSN? I can't even log in to PSN on my PS3 anymore.
 
Can't log in.................. 80710016............ This is the same as the one when PSN was down before:nervous:
 
Still signed in to PSN? I can't even log in to PSN on my PS3 anymore.

I am still online for sure, I can still see all my friends in the XBM.
 
I got logged in at 6pm sent a ticket, then restarted gt5 and can not get onto psn again maybe there doing maintenance
 
I'm online as are 6 of my friends
 
I am still online for sure, I can still see all my friends in the XBM.

Well, whatever you do, don't sign out!
 
Nope :banghead:
 
I was playing some F1 2010 and was going to join some buddies on GT5 and kept getting an id error message. Stupid me I signed out to sign right back in and can't get back online. :/
 
PSN has gotten so flaky lately.
 
http://us.playstation.com/support/answer/index.htm?a_id=2185

"MAINTENANCE: PSN Services will be inaccessible during this today's maintenanceAnswer ID: 2185


The PlayStation Network will be taken offline for maintenance on Tuesday, July 5, 2011 5:00 PM PT - 6:00 PM PT. We hope to have these services up as soon as possible.



During this time you may:

Not be able to access the PlayStation®Store
Have difficulty signing in to the PlayStation®Network
Not be able to play online games
See a maintenance page when attempting to access the PlayStation®Network


Note: When you log into the PlayStation Network, a message may appear which states, "the PlayStation Network has been suspended". This does not mean that your account has been suspended; it simply means the PlayStation Network has been taken offline. Please wait until the maintenance window has passed before attempting to connect to the PlayStation Network again. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.


"


Any help?
 
Thanks Keshian. Only for one hour no biggie. :D
 
The PlayStation Network will be taken offline for maintenance on Tuesday, July 5, 2011 5:00 PM PT - 6:00 PM PT. We hope to have these services up as soon as possible.

It seems I need to better keep track of these outage notices.
 
Thank you for freakin announcing this Sony. You would think they learned a little bit of PR from the whole hacking ordeal. I thought it was hacked again lol :dunce:


...and by announcements, I mean directly to PS3 users. I don't check their site.
 
Downloaded Japanese PS Store update and got kicked off.
 
Yeah 1 hour not too bad.

I was having flashbacks!! Not again!!!

But it's just maintanence. Good of them to let us know in advance :rolleyes:
 
I found the info on Twitter :-) great research tool.
 
In the future, PSN outage threads can be started over in the PlayStation3 board, seeing as how it applies to the whole console 👍
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back