PURE | GATE 2 - GT300 - Season winners - tony1311 and Team Wedssport

Well, this time my internet actually didn't cut out. I was coming out of the pits for my third stint and all the cars were just kind of parked along the side of the road. I saw outlaw "crash" on my screen and said, " damn, what happened?"

Then I say gooners parked on the concrete up ahead...

Then tony, just sitting there on the grass.

It was kind of like hearing ninja footsteps right before you get your throat slit.

I suddenly realized what was happening, then bam, " disconnected from lobby server."

wha wah wah wah wah wah wah wipeout

Hopefully I can get my hands on a replay so I can do a commentary review anyway.

The results with fastest laps and gaps from the end of lap 31
Video stopped just as tony crosses the line
Wardez d/c lap 22 FL 1:57.586
Lu7t0ES.jpg

Paused just before the timer ends
mW2vQmH.jpg

Last edited:
Terrible luck today. Got damaged on lap 5 and then again at turn 1 of lap 6. Race over basically.

Then to add insult to injury. I forgot to set race delay. :( I sincerely apologize to all for that mistake.

On to next week!

Edit: well glad our room held together for most. We had some stress on it. Appears that maintenance didnt work to well. :(

D2:

iforce
mule
dranzer (DC'd after e crossed the line)
phaedrus
cam
bob
sers
third reign (dc lap 31)
sailworksman (dc lap 24
dragonwhisky (dc lap 22)

DC at the end of lap 31/32 WTF!

It can't be this difficult getting stable connections... 10Mbps down and 1Mbps up should be more than enough, yet every second race I get a PSN disconnection...Router isnt blocking anything either...

Yeah, in D1 we forgot to set the finishing time haha, not sure how many finished in time.

What a weird weekend! Good thing we've got such a strong track up next otherwise we may've gotten a bad dip in participation.

It says the room is full?

The room was set to 14 people. There were 10 in the room. We had a couple of randoms join the room during the race.

You showed up a full hour late. iForce even told you that you were too late, as I had already finished checks. I let you (and phaedrus) race anyway, since I'm nice. But then you went into settings during the checks for you and Phaedrus (which is against the rules), then you disconnected. We were starting at that point whether you made it back or not, as we were already 10 minutes late by that point.

Sorry.

Well, good team points but a somewhat disappointing 4th. Lost track of my teammate just as Johan was on my tail. Pretty much swapped positions every lap until I went in for service. He did the same a lap later, but I stayed ahead for the whole second stint. Then, disaster on pit road when Skeng was coming in just as I pulled out. The delay put me behind Johan a lap later, but I managed to hang on. Unfortunately, he was ahead when we got Gooners draft and that pretty much ended my shot for a podium. My typical luck, I guess.

Could anyone explain me how can I post a video of youtuve here?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXlS3N862E0&feature=youtu.be

MÜLE_9242;8131351
The room was set to 14 people. There were 10 in the room. We had a couple of randoms join the room during the race.

You showed up a full hour late. iForce even told you that you were too late, as I had already finished checks. I let you (and phaedrus) race anyway, since I'm nice. But then you went into settings during the checks for you and Phaedrus (which is against the rules), then you disconnected. We were starting at that point whether you made it back or not, as we were already 10 minutes late by that point.

Sorry.
You did it right.Stretchy had no business entering the room in the first place but after reading his posts today being unprepared seems to be the norm.He didnt know his car specs,the qualy deadline,race time or even what the transmission should be set at.

Put the video code, in this case it's the "IXlS3N862E0" from the link you posted into the
Wow, that really stinks. :ouch:

After the first pit stop, Gooners was jumping all over the place on my screen, going off, kicking dust, and then warping back on track again. I was seriously afraid of a lag crash if I ever caught up to him.

I'd like to switch to an RX-7 if I could. Not sure if there's room or if someone wants to trade. (yeah right :lol:) If not, I won't be racing anymore...

Can I just get a clarification on something? I noticed on the replay, just about everyone crossed the solid yellow line when going into pit road. Was that actually legal?

Wow, that really stinks. :ouch:

After the first pit stop, Gooners was jumping all over the place on my screen, going off, kicking dust, and then warping back on track again. I was seriously afraid of a lag crash if I ever caught up to him.

I saw someone warp in front of me too, IIRC was a subaru.

Nice race today, just 1 second between 2nd, 3rd, and 4th.

If anyone wants the ARTA '08, it's available now. I'm switching teams.

Back