PURE | GATE 2 - GT300 - Season winners - tony1311 and Team Wedssport

Well, i tested both cars.
Silvia with sports meds and TVR with sports meds and softs.
The races will be definitely funniest and more close with the Silvia.

agree with that 100% 👍

1472-6681-3200-9600-4210

Servers are back

Great fun guys. Thanks for stopping by remy, rich, den, and will. The s15 rm is a ball of fun on sm tuning prohibited. Great door to door touring car action. 👍

Last edited:
I'd say that pretty much settles it.

Nissan Silvia RM, Tuning prohibited, Sport Medium tires.

I can make a signup thread when I get home from work, and talk about the fine details (tracks, regulations, etc) in there.

Room closed.

Best battles I've had in a long time, probably since the GT Academy races last year. Gonna post a vid shortly. 👍

Wwooo!

Can't wait to get in on some of that, I have a relatively free weekend coming up so it should be fun :D

Were you guys running stock set ups on the S15?

Wwooo!

Can't wait to get in on some of that, I have a relatively free weekend coming up so it should be fun :D

Were you guys running stock set ups on the S15?
Stock S15 RM's with Sports Meds, and normal wear.

It's fun, but this was with only 4-5 people. It might get messy with a full field, especially if drivers become impatient, so we may have to test if fast/very fast wear can spread the field enough that it doesn't become a 16-car train where only 1st and 2nd can pass each other.

Edit:

Video time!

Last edited:
Müle;8321449
I'd say that pretty much settles it.

Nissan Silvia RM, Tuning prohibited, Sport Medium tires.

I can make a signup thread when I get home from work, and talk about the fine details (tracks, regulations, etc) in there.

Are you planning to use the GATE time slot? It seemed to work well and had plenty of drivers.

I've also got this car broken in and ready to go. Maybe two. So anyone needing one. Send me a PM.

The car got better and better every race, so I think it's fully broken in power will be perfect.

It was a bit doggish at 278 but once we hit 280 it was wonderful.
I should check my car, we must have done close to 100 miles last night.

Will we be racing this coming weekend.

If its no can a friendly race be organized please.

Last edited:
As an alternative to no tuning (my race engineer is completely spent and currently on vacation) would it be better for everyone to use the same tune. It may get some of the oversteer/understeer issues quieted down and tighten up the pack even more.

Will we be racing this coming weekend.

If its no can a friendly race be organized please.

Look out for a sign-up sheet for a race this Saturday in this thread.

Jeff, yes, we're using the GATE timeslot.

As an alternative to no tuning (my race engineer is completely spent and currently on vacation) would it be better for everyone to use the same tune. It may get some of the oversteer/understeer issues quieted down and tighten up the pack even more.

Don't think that would work too well, good tunes are adapted to different driving styles, so some people will really like it, but others won't be able to make it work so well. I think default suits people's driving styles a lot more evenly.

Don't think that would work too well, good tunes are adapted to different driving styles, so some people will really like it, but others won't be able to make it work so well. I think default suits people's driving styles a lot more evenly.

there is also absolutely no way to enforce it.

Müle;8323471
Look out for a sign-up sheet for a race this Saturday in this thread.

little bit of pre-season testing?

The car got better and better every race, so I think it's fully broken in power will be perfect.

It was a bit doggish at 278 but once we hit 280 it was wonderful.
I should check my car, we must have done close to 100 miles last night.

Notice that, its at least one tenth in for every hp for me personally. 286 should be a fun time :)

Edit

Did some test with normal and fast tyre wear at autumn ring 15 laps

Normal pb 1:23.6 and final lap 24.2

Fast pb 23.5 and final lap 25.5

Imo the best wear is to set it at fast if we are doing long or short races. Its the front tyres that gets worn out the fastest and the grip level is still good in the rear after 15 laps. So the car is still very easy to handle.

Last edited:
Back