PURE | GATE 2 - GT300 - Season winners - tony1311 and Team Wedssport

  • Thread starter Thread starter twistedfirework
  • 2,391 comments
  • 135,908 views
Nissan :D
 
TVR 👍:)
 
Last edited:
TVR. (If I can make it ofcourse :guilty:)
 
Nissan ;)
 
On the Nissan topic, I've noticed quite an increase of "GT Academy'13" contenders over at PURE :D So would not it be prudent for them to do 370Z of tuned kind

(not me, besides only being good for Q. lack of an eye makes me slightly uncomfortable in real life/death situations :p )
 
Müle;8318794
So we're putting together a short, 6 race PURE series that will use the current GATE timeslot.

The question is, would you guys rather use the Nissan Silvia RM, or the TVR Tuscan RM?
Are we using fast wear for this series? If so, TVR all the way.
 
S15 if tuning prohibited
TVR if we're going full-tune.
 
Hopefully you do tuning prohibited so I can play :)
 
Haha thanks Will :) I've always wanted to race with you guys but I just don't have time to tune :(
 
Room open for a bit of testing.
Nissan Silvia (S15) RM, no tuning, 287hp, 496pp. Sports medium tires.
Laguna Seca - 5 lap races
1472-4710-9909-6402-7340
 
I'd be interested in joining the new series. Looks like this is where all the fast guys are hanging out. 👍 (not that I'm one of them)

Edit: Well, nevermind, I had my day/time messed up. I wouldn't be able to make these.
 
Last edited:
Thanks for the good company on track today. The Silvia RM is a great car and I'll keep an eye out for your next series.
 
Thanks for the good company on track today. The Silvia RM is a great car and I'll keep an eye out for your next series.

You are welcome anytime. 👍

Edit : I can't rejoin, it seems GT5 servers are down.
 
Last edited:
Room open for a bit of testing.
Nissan Silvia (S15) RM, no tuning, 287hp, 496pp. Sports medium tires.
Laguna Seca - 5 lap races
1472-4710-9909-6402-7340

room closed
 
I would say if we do the Nissan, we'll do tuning prohibited, and if we do the TVR, we do tuning allowed. Looks like more people like the Nissan.
 
Have anyone gotten the "server could not be established. (ID=1:533 or 536)" lately or in the past?

And voting for the nissan :)
 
@basse : I am getting that message also. It looks like the GT5 servers are down.

The Nissan, tuning prohibited gets a 👍 from me.
We have just been running with Sports Medium tires.
 
Ok, lets hope its gone tomorrow.
 
How were the lap times across the board for the drivers in the lounge ?

Was it very close ?
 
How were the lap times across the board for the drivers in the lounge ?

Was it very close ?

I got a 1:34.888, but i dont know how many hp the car have fully broken in? And i think will and dave was a few tents behind?
 
The best time in the room was 1:34.8. I couldn't tell you what times everyone was running but in a short race Litchi and Basse were glued to each other. The racing will be very close.
 
What track were you guys at , ill buy a car tomorrow
 
Bah... Of course when I get home the servers are buggered. :/

I'll try again after dinner
 
Well, i tested both cars.
Silvia with sports meds and TVR with sports meds and softs.
The races will be definitely funniest and more close with the Silvia.
 
The Silvia is definitely a great car to drive even on SH :)
 
Back