PURE | JGTS 3 - Series complete! Congrat's to Driver champion MSP_JTown and Team champions Xanavi Z!

• Thread starter Wardez
  • 1,078 comments
If you scrape the wall in Q, do you get penalized?

Hello there Hasinho. Welcome on board.

Good question Niss

If anyone is going online later let me know im determined to get 36.5 again with 1 less pp

Good question Niss

If anyone is going online later let me know im determined to get 36.5 again with 1 less pp

I should be around later again. Think we should run a few more short races.

I can't believe how many drivers we have signed up with GT5 supposedly coming to the end of it's shelf life.

I should be around later again. Think we should run a few more short races.

I can't believe how many drivers we have signed up with GT5 supposedly coming to the end of it's shelf life.

Still a good game

Go ahead and put me in the fourth Z slot. I'm gonna race this weekend and try to make as many as possible 👍

nissman
If you scrape the wall in Q, do you get penalized?
Historically, we've allowed one wall tap per lap on city courses.

I will try to be available on Saturday to watch Q sessions. As a reminder, I am unable to create stable rooms so I can only join existing ones.

Finally, welcome to all my fellow Z drivers! I do have a base tune if you guys need one but it's a handful on a long run.

Go ahead and put me in the fourth Z slot. I'm gonna race this weekend and try to make as many as possible 👍

Welcome to the PURE meat grinder. That Z team is looking pretty quality.
Good luck dethroning tony on his JGTS 3-peat.

Dr_Watson
Welcome to the PURE meat grinder. That Z team is looking pretty quality.
Good luck dethroning tony on his JGTS 3-peat.

Thanks Tim 👍

outlaw4rc
Finally, welcome to all my fellow Z drivers! I do have a base tune if you guys need one but it's a handful on a long run.

Lets get together soon and compare setups, I've got a good base for long runs

LVracerGT
Lets get together soon and compare setups, I've got a good base for long runs
I intend to do one or two long runs on Saturday, hopefully in traffic to compensate for the front aero loss.

In the meantime, I'll PM my setup once I come home.

This would be great, I'm way off pace and have no clue how much is car setup or driver.

That car is based of driver big time! Some of us couldn't mustard up a get Q time in it, but then LVracerGT on his 1st outing took a victory with that Z chassis. BUT the victory he took so happened to be @ Fuji F which is the one tracks we tested the cars at and that Z chassis seemed dominate there. Based off our Z testing @ Fuji we put the Z at 1130kg while everyone else was @ 1110kg. But after going to other tracks we ended up dropping the kg down to 1100kg while the other chassis were at 1110kg. Next season we were going to give it 10hp more than the pack because next to the HSV it was the 2nd to slowest car in a straight line.

Slowest to fastest straight line speeds
1. HSV
2. Nismo Z
3. GTR
4. NSX by a lot. Up too 7 mph faster then the rest!

The Z is all about who is driving it. It will feel slow to a mid packer driver and seem like a great performer to a fast driver. The Z is very wicked to drive compared to the GtR's that are stable to drive. I can draft up too better in a GTR, but I can draft pass and over take better in the Z! I actually am watching to see how that car performs here for my own records too.

1 last note, the fastest transmission for that car that we found was the 186mph, while the GTR's fastest Tramsmission is the 199mph. That's another reason why me and my Xanavi Team mate made the switch! 👍

Here are our final teams, barring any objections of course!

The Japanese Grand Touring Championship class of 2013.

qLtO3gA.png

Petros was moved over to HSV country, while Jash was moved to a different GT-R team, and give a warm welcome to our newest driver, andp132 (IRT_RB26-X)!

Make sure you guys get practiced on Tokyo with the draft/dirt air/racing with people, in order to avoid people being surprised by it on Sunday, it is a hell of a time trying to chase around this track. But this is why we made the first round the hardest circuit to race, we want to weed out the weak, see who the real men are.

New specification sheet is also complete, HSV is the only change besides the Bandai SC430 being dropped, and some optimization in the details underneath the spec's further explaining things. Final PURE GT5 spec's GT500 1.6!:

Gd5Lgq0.png

10 teams, 40 drivers, brace for epic.

Last edited:
I'm wanting in. Go through thread tomorrow and sign up and all that.

If no room. It's ok. Late to the party.

Always room man, may put you on Team Calsonic if Stretchy doesn't show up. Haven't seen him posting or practicing.

Otherwise though, what car were you most interested in?

Amazing OP Eddie!! 👍 👍 👍 :cheers: :gtplanet: :D

Will watch this 3rd season from a distance. Looking forward to the action!

Good luck to all participants!

Remember to respect your fellow racers and behave with dignity!

And most important: HAVE FUN!

Denilson
Co-Founder of PURE

Always room man, may put you on Team Calsonic if Stretchy doesn't show up. Haven't seen him posting or practicing. Otherwise though, what car were you most interested in?

Anything but a Lexus. The butt kickers go berserk with that car. Would prefer a GTR for sure.

Last edited:
I have a room up if anyone is interested.

1472-4710-9952-5897-5787

My PS3 isn't hardwired at the moment, so if I dc, that's why.

hello eweryone.thx for driving seat at calsonic impul ultra.loking forward to race with u all.

Interested to maybe fill in here and there. I don't know if I can commit to all of the races. I will miss the first one because of the WRS GT3 race at the Nürburgring.

Looks like I'm around 2 seconds off pace, like usual. Considering I haven't played GT5 in months, I'm slightly impressed.

EDIT: Just pulled a 38.278 out of my ass. Guy in the room with me is getting high 36's.

Last edited:
Müle;8899742
Looks like I'm around 2 seconds off pace, like usual. Considering I haven't played GT5 in months, I'm slightly impressed.

EDIT: Just pulled a 38.278 out of my ass. Guy in the room with me is getting high 36's.

Which guy ?

Looks like we'll be able to put together a whole new team if we can get one more. Did you want to join full time Chris? Really happy to see you interested!

Hi there. Well, I know live in the countryside:
69is.jpg

and I can't play online on PS3 anymore.
I see new guys here from Germany, I'm sure they're a great addition to this awesome series.
Great OP Eddie, as usual.
I hope to see some great actions on Tidgney's YT channel ;)

Good luck guys. I wish ya all the best!

Will

Wow amazing to see the sign-up list packed so full. Lets hope it stays like this throughout the season.

I'm away for the weekend, returning on Sunday evening. If all goes well I'll make it to race start, but don't wait up for me. I'll qualify normally, most likely some time today (EU evening UTC~20:00)

The sign-up list is truly impressive! All the best drivers from many leagues and forums racing together, this will be epic!

Practice room up: 1472-6118-3787-3250-8229

Back