PURE | LILOO - Elise, I Love You | *Round 4 tonight*

• Thread starter Litchi
  • 733 comments

Race day

• Total voters
Just one question-is it free to adjust suspension and other things like aerodinamic etc.?
It's great that there will be a team mates

Everything is tunable Petros 👍. Aslong as your car meets the power/weight spec ofc :).

I'm in. Obviously I guess I'll miss the first race if it starts on the 30th, but everything after that, I'll be there! I'd like orange if I can get it, but reg isn't up yet D:

Love these little things :P

;_;

I'm so glad you're joining Joey 👍

Im definetly interested in running with you guys. The elise is a lot of fun to drive and race with.

Everything is tunable Petros 👍. Aslong as your car meets the power/weight spec ofc :).

And remember that Engine upgrade and sport ECU are not allowed. All rest is free to tune ;).
By the way and just for your information, there's definitely no way to cheat with these car specs. If a guy try to install an engine upgrade and/or sport ECU and then reduce the Power limiter, he'll be immediately caught (I'll explain later how to do if i have time. All I can say is that i tested the car for 1500mi with my friends GTPWill and Michouw before creating this series and we analysed all the ways to cheat. The actual specs are the only one with which you can't disrespect the specs)

I'm glad to see some new guys interested in this Series. Welcome to the Surgeons.

I'm thinking to plan a pre season race the week before the 1st race @ Indy. What track would you prefer for this pre season race guys? (preferably a non-scheduled track). I thought to Grand Valley East reverse...

Last edited:
I prefer Grand valley speedway to the east version to be honest but I'm up for either version :).

Hi Pure Racers :)

I am also new here. PhaedrusSocrate told me that u guys have clean races, and that is what im looking for. I hope that I can drive with u guys in this championship.

Sorry for my English, i study German language in school (English came from television :dopey:)

Last edited:
Hi Safety. Glad to meet you. Yeah Fedro already told about you guys from Surgeons. I've no doubt you all from Croatia are great drivers ;)

thanks for answering.now i'l just must find a driving partner and chose a collor:)

I think that Iced is looking for partner for this series as well ;)

Edit: Oh,oh,oh, I love to reverse those tracks that KING mentioned :)

Once the LILOO section will be open on the Site, registrations will be open then, and you'll have to type a team name or join one already created if the team name creation is too much stuff for you.
You're free to race alone, but you'll not be on the top of the team championship if you do it ;)

Once the LILOO section will be open on the Site, registrations will be open then, and you'll have to type a team name or join one already created if the team name creation is too much stuff for you.
You're free to race alone, but you'll not be on the top of the team championship if you do it ;)

Ok thanks, i have somebody in mind to join me for this. Will have to see if DragonGT83 will join me for this. :)

hello everybody, I search a teammate for this series. I want the orange color (if possible) :)

hello everybody, I search a teammate for this series. I want the orange color (if possible) :)

I'll be ya team mate if ya want, this looks a good series, the elise on sport hards :crazy:

****'s blowing up!

And sorry, but I'll need to be yellow as always ;)

I would like to sign up, I have raced this combo before in a series and it is great fun.

I don't care what color so I can join up with anyone who will take me.

Seems lot of guys are interested and motivated. I'm thinking to run this series with 2 div then...
Means point system is expected to change btw

Hi guys... Here i am, applying for the championship... I hope i get in and that i can get into team with Goodwolf.

Cheers to all!

BTW i'm too proud member of GT Surgeons...!

Last edited:
Back