PURE | LILOO - Elise, I Love You | *Round 4 tonight*

• Thread starter Litchi
  • 733 comments

Race day

• Total voters
I can't check it by myself but i think the colors are not available when 2 same colors has been chosen.
i.e. Me and Gippone ar in black, so black shouldn't be available in the color roster now (if Tim did a good work).
For the team names, Tim is still working on this part cause it's the 1st time we allow drivers to choose their own team names on the PURE Site. So it took him a bit of time i guess

That's ok, I'm aware dr.Tim is doing super human job as always...

Anyway, Safety-_-Car and PhaedrusSocrates will be representing "Surgeons are from Mars" and we ARE :cheers:

Anyway, Safet-_-Car and PhaedrusSocrates will be representing "Surgeons are from Mars" and we ARE :cheers:
Yea, It's a good point to write here your team names. Tim will add them when he will have finalized the team section ;)
And...what's your color Fedro?

btw
Litchi #77 / Gippone #80 - Black Sun Racing

addition:

Safety-_-Car #79
and
PhaedrusSocrates #10

will be representing "Surgeons are from Mars" and we ARE :cheers:

Surgeons always wear WHITE, but sometimes our wheels get slightly red 👍

You signed up with orange Ross if i understand correctly?

I love it 👍
;)

And, for the little story, I'm a big fan of Metal Gear Solid. And if you are too, you can see that my Custom User Title (...E.Y.E...H.A.V.E...Y.O.U...) is from MGS4 Guns of the Patriots.
Metal Gear Solid 4 is divided into 5 Acts
Act 1: Liquid Sun
Act 2: Solid Sun
Act 3: Third Sun
Act 4: Twin Suns
Act 5: Old Sun

I really loooove this game (i completed all MGS, many times, with all bonuses, etc...) and i wanted to have my own 6th Act, Black Sun...

Snaaaaaake!!!!!!

Last edited:
OK, I've created a lil' team roster at the bottom of post #2. This is what i know for the moment.
I know KristijanCRO signed up, but don't know his color...

OK, I've created a lil' team roster at the bottom of post #2. This is what i know for the moment.
I know KristijanCRO signed up, but don't know his color...

They have to decide on a new color, since him and Petros where going for black, initialy.

Kristijan and me will used dark green with gold rims
team neme is type 25

Last edited:
Teammate with tony then... :crazy:

Didn't see that, did he already have a teammate picked? I can just jump to Purple if needed.

(Not that I would mind being on that team, his average finish is 1.29)

Just signed up.

Team's named "Dirac"

Spot is open to anyone.

Me too, just finished signing up. Color blue, wheels black. I hope other blue color will stay availabla for my team mate Goodwolf!

Very good work from PURE guys! Keep it going!

P.S. I will inform you guys about team name...

cheers :cheers:

btw guys, just changed the banner of the OP, hope you like it.
plus I have to say that i created this series for 2 reasons:
1. I knew lot of guys could be interested to race with this amazing car
2. I'm a beginner on photoshop and create a series is a good way to improve my PS skills ;)

I signed up in red. name of the team "VDS Racing Team" who want to join is welcome

Hey Green what team name you want. I chose green now too. You can decide a good team name.

I too have signed up. I'll be iced team mate. Car is blue with black rims, No 4.

Team name: TBA

I just read our team name... interesting.
Will tony be will to change it to just "Pirates"?

Last edited:
I have gone with purple

VELOCI_2NR #13 / I'll find one of my teammates for the other car - Alt+F4 Racing

Anybody up for a practice room later? If there's interest I'll get a room up after the 100m final.

Anybody up for a practice room later? If there's interest I'll get a room up after the 100m final.

I might but im also watching olympics and of course im on tape delay. So dont tell me nothing haha. :)

Back