PURE | LILOO - Elise, I Love You | *Round 4 tonight*

• Thread starter Litchi
  • 733 comments

Race day

• Total voters
Hi guys... Here i am, applying for the championship... I hope i get in and that i can get into team with Goodwolf.

Cheers to all!

BTW i'm too proud member of GT Surgeons...!

Welcome dude ;)

And no worry, i guess all croatian guys who post in this thread are from GT Surgeons.

Much appreciated to meet new guys in a PURE series 👍

What do you guys think if we use the GATE points System?

• "A Room" - positions 1-16 following a linear scale from 48 to 18 points separated by 2 point gaps.
    48, 46, 44, 42, 40, 38, 36, 34, 32, 30, 28, 26, 24, 22, 20, 18
  • "B Room" - positions 17-32 following a linear scale from 16 to 1 point(s) separated by 1 point gaps.
    16, 15, 14, 13, 12, 11, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1
Once the base scores have been determined "in-class" bonuses will be applied to add graduated value for success. Qualifying will carry a 1 point bonus for pole position, this will be given to the fastest driver in each class. A podium bonus will be added to the race results. In the top division ("A Room") drivers on the podium in each class will earn a bonus of 6, 4, and 2 points for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd respective. For the lower half of the field ("B Room") the bonus will be reduced to 4, 2, and 1 point(s) for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd respective.

Last edited:
Room's split could be determinate by the number of drivers involved in a race.

i.e. we have 23 drivers qualified for round 1.
The 12 first will make room A, the 11 last will make room B

Last edited:
I need to ask you guys something. Did anyone all ready reserve Alpineweis white colour for team?
If not than Safety-_-Car and I would like to have it! Pretty please :)

Room's split could be determinate by the number of drivers involved in a race.

i.e. we have 23 drivers qualified for round 1.
The 12 first will make room A, the 11 last will make room B

Ok, so it is determined by qualification... Very nice, i like it... :sly:

Room up for next hour or so

Closed

None PURE guys please state PURE upon entering, will be able to recognise you from randoms.

Last edited:
Well it looks like dragon might not be able to do this series as work will conflict with it. Anyone interested in being my teammate.

I guess i will go with the green color for now unless i find a teammate or if someone wants to join me with green.

None PURE guys please state PURE upon entering, will be able to recognise you from randoms.

You know me since a long time Josh and I'm not a fan of "randoms kicking" (remember i was a random when i met Eddie in a public lobby for the 1st time and I'm a core PURE member now...).
So randoms are welcome as long as they seat in the elise RM '96 at 522pp (or 207hp / 700kg, idk how you set the room).
Of course, they are not aware of the exact Elise specs (no engine upgrade, no ECU, etc) so we can't blame them for that.
But if they are interested, you can share this direct link to the series bit.ly/pureliloo ;)

Can someone leave PSN id so i can join training etc. ?

You don't need to add anyone as a friend to join a practice room dude.

When a guy creates a room, he post the room number on the thread and everyone is welcome to join by typing the number in the game.

Lot of us are full of friends so it's easier to practice/race in public lobbies ;)

I'm registering with n.80 and black colour, hope someone will join me :)

I'm already black. you joined me ;)

Ninja Edit: btw, i don't see you in this page. Means you didn't signed up yet, right?

Edit 2: my bad, i just not clicked on "refresh page" lol

Last edited:
Im fine with anybody who join me. My aim is to race, whatever with who ;)
btw, i'll ask to Tim for create a system to recognize teammates in the standings page
i.e. Highlighting our names with our car colors.

Signed up :) Orange FTW

Supposedly we could have like 10 team mates if lots of people went for the same colour?!

Im fine with anybody who join me. My aim is to race, whatever with who ;)
btw, i'll ask to Tim for create a system to recognize teammates in the standings page
i.e. Highlighting our names with our car colors.

That's me signed up in the green team 👍, good job Tim and Will :D.

In what way and where do teams register their names etc...

yeah good point :lol:

I can't check it by myself but i think the colors are not available when 2 same colors has been chosen.
i.e. Me and Gippone ar in black, so black shouldn't be available in the color roster now (if Tim did a good work).
For the team names, Tim is still working on this part cause it's the 1st time we allow drivers to choose their own team names on the PURE Site. So it took him a bit of time i guess

Back