PURE | LILOO - Elise, I Love You | *Round 4 tonight*

  • Thread starter Thread starter Litchi
  • 733 comments
  • 50,078 views

Race day


  • Total voters
    34
Doing another series at the same time
Ahhhhhhh, that's whyyyyyyyy. lol. I was wonder why you didn't already signed up. But I understand why now ;)
 
Yeah BTCC on Fridays at 8pm BST.. Sorry :guilty:
 
Doing another series at the same time but you guys have pleanty Aliens and cool guys here :) :scared:.

King/Green, how abot Atlantic Drunks :lol:.

HAHA funny Paul :lol:
 
Me too lol. How about the GREEN MACHINES haha. :lol:

:lol: tbh I can't think of anything better :dopey:.......although Atlantic Drunks does have a nice ring to it :D.
 
:lol: tbh I can't think of anything better :dopey:.......although Atlantic Drunks does have a nice ring to it :D.

You pick either one works for me. :sly:
 
Atlantic Drunks :lol:
 
Is it your final word guys?
 
👍 yup looks like it :lol:
 
Yup finally. :lol:
 
Me and Goodwolf: Ayrton Senna RT

Cant wait start of the season...
 
indya.png

Thursday or Friday? I'm guessing it was just a date to punch in before poll results came in, but idk.
 
Hi CSL , the day will be Friday. Litchi must change dates (it was the provisional )
 
Signed up as a reserve, looks like I'm teamed up with Veloci providing he doesn't mind having me as a teammate 👍

I say reserve because I'll miss one or two of the races because of a holiday, plus I'm starting Uni so things may get very busy, but I'll try to make as many races as possible.
 
It would be an honor having you as a teammate. I'm having a hard timing getting Jett to sign up, so you're more than welcome to hop aboard :)
 
I'm interested if there's any slots left, but It would have to be Fridays for me.
 
I'm interested if there's any slots left, but It would have to be Fridays for me.

Biffy taken the last free spot but i plan to add 3 or 4 new colors later this week on the roster so you'll can register soon ;)
 
Last edited:
Biffy taken the last free spot but i plan to add 3 or 4 new colors later this week on the roster so you'll can register soon ;)

Sounds good 👍
 
Sounds good 👍

Are you following me whereever i go. :sly:. Hope you are enjoying the GTRRL. Glad to see you here too.
 
Are you following me whereever i go. :sly:. Hope you are enjoying the GTRRL. Glad to see you here too.

Your new stalker... :sly: No, I'm just trying to find a couple of leagues that fit my schedule, but I'm definitely enjoying the GTRRL so far.
 
Is that with "in room" qualifying, or normal PURE style qualifying?
 
Standard PURE qualifying rule dude : 1 hotlap, 2 timed laps, 1 cool down, etc ;)
 
Heavy damage - pit window 9-18...
 
Hate heavy damage, i seem to always get hit from behind or someone spin right in front of me and ruin my race. I guess i just have bad luck or a magnet attached to my car. :lol:
 
Back