PURE | LILOO - Elise, I Love You | *Round 4 tonight*

• Thread starter Litchi
  • 733 comments

Race day

• Total voters
indya.png

Thursday or Friday? I'm guessing it was just a date to punch in before poll results came in, but idk.

Hi CSL , the day will be Friday. Litchi must change dates (it was the provisional )

Signed up as a reserve, looks like I'm teamed up with Veloci providing he doesn't mind having me as a teammate 👍

I say reserve because I'll miss one or two of the races because of a holiday, plus I'm starting Uni so things may get very busy, but I'll try to make as many races as possible.

It would be an honor having you as a teammate. I'm having a hard timing getting Jett to sign up, so you're more than welcome to hop aboard :)

I'm interested if there's any slots left, but It would have to be Fridays for me.

Biffy taken the last free spot but i plan to add 3 or 4 new colors later this week on the roster so you'll can register soon ;)

Last edited:
Are you following me whereever i go. :sly:. Hope you are enjoying the GTRRL. Glad to see you here too.

Your new stalker... :sly: No, I'm just trying to find a couple of leagues that fit my schedule, but I'm definitely enjoying the GTRRL so far.

Hate heavy damage, i seem to always get hit from behind or someone spin right in front of me and ruin my race. I guess i just have bad luck or a magnet attached to my car. :lol:

Back