- 5,095

- France
I just read our team name... interesting.
Will tony be will to change it to just "Pirates"?
got a problem with racing in a dress?
I plan to add Pink in the color roster if you need btw
I just read our team name... interesting.
Will tony be will to change it to just "Pirates"?
got a problem with racing in a dress?
I plan to add Pink in the color roster if you need btw![]()
I'm serious, not really the message I want people to see when they look me up (I have friends in real life that visit GTP).
No problem dude, your teammate is ok to change for "Pirates"![]()
btw, i'll ask to Tim for create a system to recognize teammates in the standings page
i.e. Highlighting our names with our car colors.
Did a few laps in the test room (number posted a few posts up).
I had som major trouble to brake in to the low 1:43's.. Almost 2 seconds off pace. I know I can find some time if I find a good tune.. But for now, off pace by miiiiiles.
I can't participate in the series due to real life commitments, but wanted to get a feel for the car. The car sounds a lot faster than it is.![]()
Did a few laps in the test room (number posted a few posts up).
I had som major trouble to brake in to the low 1:43's.. Almost 2 seconds off pace. I know I can find some time if I find a good tune.. But for now, off pace by miiiiiles.
I can't participate in the series due to real life commitments, but wanted to get a feel for the car. The car sounds a lot faster than it is.![]()
Can I ask what track that was on?
Like TwistedMetal said, it's a big go-kart.
Indy Road
Someone has been drivin' Zondas and ZR1s..![]()
ok 👍Orange team is going to be called "The Satsumas"![]()
1472 - 6399 - 8966 - 5889 - 7650
Room up for a few hours, various tracks
btw, the custom track is downloadable from my acc (for them who are friends with me). Name is "Elise RM 3" and from ORC_Michouw too ("Deserto del Toscana")
Can I just suggest to change the name in "Deserto della Toscana" ?
in this way is more correctly written in Italian![]()
Been waiting on Green to make a team name for us. Here soon i will just come up with something if not. Could be a crazy team name coming from this American haha. 💡
King your more than welcome to put one of your crazy names forward, I'm stuggling to come up with anything
![]()