PURE | LILOO - Elise, I Love You | *Round 4 tonight*

• Thread starter Litchi
  • 733 comments

Race day

• Total voters
Room up for next hour or so. Will be up longer if a few guys join also.

Closed

Last edited:
what's all this about dresses and exploration? XD All I see is the name, "Pirates" and have never associated swashbucklers with drag.

btw, i'll ask to Tim for create a system to recognize teammates in the standings page
i.e. Highlighting our names with our car colors.

Done. Thanks a loooot Tim, you are our savior :)

Now we have to seriously think:
1. Points system. I think this one could work. Your thoughts?
2. Pre-season race will be August 24. Quali window: August 17 until August 24 13.00 UTC. Thinking of Suzuka and Deep reverse atm. More infos later in the week
3. Already 19 drivers registered in 1 day (and this is awesome!!!). I guess we'll need more available colors. Any color ideas guys?

Last edited:
lmfao, NOW I see what you guys mean about Tony's team xD

That point system works 👍
I'll be able to make that pre-season race but then I leave for Silverstone on the 25th, and will be back the 3rd or 4th of September, so you know. But yeah, Suzuka would be nice.
As for colors, still left is Tan, Brown, Dark purple, light red, light blue.

Room up for a little cheeky practice

1472-4710-9952-5897-0279

Edit: Closed

Last edited:
Did a few laps in the test room (number posted a few posts up).
I had som major trouble to brake in to the low 1:43's.. Almost 2 seconds off pace. I know I can find some time if I find a good tune.. But for now, off pace by miiiiiles.

I can't participate in the series due to real life commitments, but wanted to get a feel for the car. The car sounds a lot faster than it is. :lol:

I had som major trouble to brake in to the low 1:43's.. Almost 2 seconds off pace. I know I can find some time if I find a good tune.. But for now, off pace by miiiiiles.

I can't participate in the series due to real life commitments, but wanted to get a feel for the car. The car sounds a lot faster than it is. :lol:

Someone has been drivin' Zondas and ZR1s.. ;)

Suzuka Pre-season race would be great fun, just driving this car earlier around Indy was awesome, just a massive go-kart and can chuck it around 👍

Can I ask what track that was on?

Like TwistedMetal said, it's a big go-kart.

Indy Road

Thanks, got my car up to spec and did some laps. 42.3 was the best lap I did (left .2 in T2 and T3 with a basic tune). Feel great driving this car again, love how the cars limit feels like it is only that of the driver.
Really hard car to get used to after racing a car on that is on rails on RH tires.

Last edited:
Someone has been drivin' Zondas and ZR1s.. ;)

Lol, yeah, that's probably why..
But I guess the titanium racing exhaust/190 bhp got something to do with that as well.
But yeah, defenetly more speed in the ZR1/Zonda.. (no ****?! :lol: )

The rainbow is almost complete. Managed to get one of my favorite colors, did have to default to my number nobody else likes.:lol:

Orange team is going to be called "The Satsumas" :)
ok 👍

Glad to see you here Dom :) .
btw your teammate is one of my french friends and he's not really used to speak english lol, but he's really coool ;)
For your color, i confess it's really hard to find a Cyan/Turquoise in the premium dealership. Feel free to you to find a new one and give me the exact name here if you want ;)

Been waiting on Green to make a team name for us. Here soon i will just come up with something if not. Could be a crazy team name coming from this American haha. 💡

1472 - 6399 - 8966 - 5889 - 7650

Room up for a few hours, various tracks

I advise you to add Suzuka to your various tracks ;)

btw, the custom track is downloadable from my acc (for them who are friends with me). Name is "Elise RM 3" and from ORC_Michouw too ("Deserto del Toscana")

btw, the custom track is downloadable from my acc (for them who are friends with me). Name is "Elise RM 3" and from ORC_Michouw too ("Deserto del Toscana")

:):) Can I just suggest to change the name in "Deserto della Toscana" ?
in this way is more correctly written in Italian :D

:):) Can I just suggest to change the name in "Deserto della Toscana" ?
in this way is more correctly written in Italian :D

Sure, thanks a lot Giuliano ;)
Anyway, i'll update the schedule correctly when the poll will be over ;)

Been waiting on Green to make a team name for us. Here soon i will just come up with something if not. Could be a crazy team name coming from this American haha. 💡

King your more than welcome to put one of your crazy names forward :lol:, I'm stuggling to come up with anything :scared:

Doing another series at the same time but you guys have pleanty Aliens and cool guys here :) :scared:.

King/Green, how abot Atlantic Drunks :lol:.

Back