PURE | Spec Silvia Series | Series Champion: Wardez

• Thread starter Müle
  • 1,066 comments
I'm about to split the rooms, do I want to cut room 1 off at eff and have Bob be #1 in Room 2, or alternate odds/evens?

Müle;8326626
I'm about to split the rooms, do I want to cut room 1 off at eff and have Bob be #1 in Room 2, or alternate odds/evens?
Steve, completely forgot I'm having a family outing tomorrow to Hoover Dam, so I won't be racing.

Oh, well. I do hope someone puts clips up, so I can watch the action. :)

Steve, completely forgot I'm having a family outing tomorrow to Hoover Dam, so I won't be racing.

Oh, well. I do hope someone puts clips up, so I can watch the action. :)

Alright. I'll drop you, then cut it off at Bob for now. We'll cut it higher if needed to make the room even.

Is there someone who is in room 1 that can go down and host room 2? Jeff/Will?

EDIT: Dennis has a room open

1472-6399-8494-1420-9581

Preseason race

Grand Valley Speedway Reverse

21 laps

Saturday, March 30th, 21:00 UTC | 17:00 EDT (Connect time 1 hour prior)

Qualifying will take place 15 minutes before the race. All cars will be allowed on the track at the same time to qualify.

To Sign up, Quote the post. Remove the [*QUOTE] tags. Add your name to the list and submit the post.

#. GTP Username (PSN Tag): Car Number/Car colour]

Room 1:

1. Müle (MULE_9242): #93 Silver Host
2. pag42 (PAG-42): #42 Tan/Yellow
3. Skengd (skengdigi) : #10 Lime Green/
4. Third Reign (Third_Reign): #48 White/Red
5. N/A (tony1311): #2 Grey/orange
6. Basse101 (basse-101): #1 black/
7. joshua1994 (joshua1994): #21 grey/
8. Wardez (wardez): #11 Purple/Silver
9. Litchi (GTP_Litchi): #5 Black/Gold
10. SteeltoedSloth (SteeltoedSloth): #22 COLOR TBD
11. Fakegangstadie (cam_from-nj): #79 white / bronze
12. Dr_Watson (TnJF) : #19 / Red/
13. Carracerptp(Carracerptp) #32 / Yellow/
14. iamsupernasty (iamsupernasty) #3 Blue/
15. OwensRacing (OwensRacing) #27 Drk Grey/Blue
16. BOB0011 (BOB0011) #99 Lime Green/

Room 2:

Drivers will be split into rooms at the organisers discretion.

Apparently GT5 thinks "prohibited" is a naughty word.

Nurburgring room open:

1472-6118-4216-8215-8871

Just started running laps:

41.766 | 38.528 | 44.149 = 2:04.443

04s should be a reasonable goal to be Top 5.

I'm at 41.440 / 38.584 / 44.373 = 2:04.397

That was my PB T1 and meh T2 with an "ok" for me T3. I think 3s will be fast.

Hmmmm I found a Silva RM in my garage with 288 miles (Must have been from Gt Academy training last year), but it's only 279HP! Says I can't change the oil cuz it's clean. Anyone ever seen that before?

Hmmmm I found a Silva RM in my garage with 288 miles (Must have been from Gt Academy training last year), but it's only 279HP! Says I can't change the oil cuz it's clean. Anyone ever seen that before?

you could try overhauling the engine and that will change the oil at the same time :)

Maybe there is difference between BHP and Hp...not sure,but I think I saw something about that

Yea I think it's just a glitch. It's not the engine limiter. No worries, I'm starting my B-Spec career as we speak. Burning through the Sunday Cup lol. Up to level 4 already!

Mule while unlikely I'll put a placeholder entry for if and when I can join in...

Guess my entry before revealing the text... :lol:

#77 | paulmac2k9 | GTP_PaulMac | Sapphire Metallic / Yellow

Sorry for the stupid questions, but I couldn't find specific rules.

Two wheels inside the white lines at all times? No exceptions right?

The OP has a placeholder section for track boundaries 'cause Steve hasn't decided how he wants to go. But I'm pretty sure it'll be similar to GATE 2's, which are as follows:

Track boundaries for all races in GATE 2 are universally defined as follows:
The white lines along the edge of the track are considered to be the track boundaries. These lines continue onto the rumble strips at each corner. At no point should there be no more than two wheels over those lines/rumble strips. two tires must remain in contact with the track at all times. The preceding defines the "track." hard surfaces beyond white lines and curbing/rumble strips such as concrete, "greencrete", or turf and other run off is not considered to be track. White lines, curbing/rumble strips are track and even if you only have two tires on their very edges (to be reviewed and confirmed by as steward) it will be considered clean.

This rule is, of course, also pertinent to both regular season qualifying and the group qualifying to be held especially for the pre-season event. And this also applies to marked pit lane entry and exit lines. Do not cross them.

Müle;8326961
Apparently GT5 thinks "prohibited" is a naughty word.

Nurburgring room open:

1472-6118-4216-8215-8871
Room closed.

All I can say about the Nurb 24hrs is that I'm hoping for the same miracle that happened with me at Monaco for GATE 2. :lol:

Room open:
CfGfjxe.png

Oh btw, my signup:
#11 | Wardez | Wardez | Purple/Silver

Last edited:
Back