PURE | Spec Silvia Series | Series Champion: Wardez

• Thread starter Müle
  • 1,066 comments
That's pretty embarrassing lol. Lost .5 by sliding sideways down the corkscrew. Fortunately my race pace is usually better than Q :)

When do we find out how many laps the race is?

Laguna Seca - 36 laps
Tokyo - 28 laps
Deep Forest - 38 laps
Suzuka - 24 laps
Motegi - 41 laps
Nurburgring 24H - 8 laps

All the tracks look great, Deep Forest maybe a bit drafty but the rest 👍.

I have the 20th of April and 4th of May off btw :).

So Deep Forest and Motegi I can make.

Edit: Given it's 10pm start for UK that makes it that bit easier for me to make days I'm on work. Could make this weekend 👍.

:lol: since *everyone* is signed up "full-time" we better see 16 car grids or a bunch of you lied to me. :P

Müle;8333633
Laguna Seca - 36 laps
Tokyo - 28 laps
Deep Forest - 38 laps
Suzuka - 24 laps
Motegi - 41 laps
Nurburgring 24H - 8 laps

thanks, gate19 schedule up to date now.

Last edited:
I never noticed a drop box for it, assumed you automated it.. :guilty:

I never noticed a drop box for it, assumed you automated it.. :guilty:

:lol: I can't automate your thoughts. (though that would be pretty awesome)

lol-ft.png

You've just confirmed my suspicion that if I'd not just sorted it "alphabetic" and made the default part-time everyone would have done that. :sly:

btw, I've moved you to part-time on the back-end... ANYONE Else not read the form they filled out? ;)

10 pm uk time start ?

Is that correct ?

should be

10 pm uk time start ?

Is that correct ?

Yea it's correct. We should have run this series at 20.00 UTC to do something similar to GATE but i'm not registered cause 21.00 UTC is now too late for me.

Seriously for me that wasn't there. My laptop is buggy as hell and basically junk now..

But anywho really sorry Tim. :(

(That's why I felt the need to post that I was part time here so you could put me up as that on the sheets..)

Edit: Litchi that was lucky for me as you'd of nicked my #77 by now if not :P.

Yea it's correct. We should have run this series at 20.00 UTC to do something similar to GATE but i'm not registered cause 21.00 UTC is now too late for me.

DST is a stupid antiquated system... but it is what it is.
Last 2 races for GATE were the same time for me as this locally.
Personally I'd prefer 18-1900 but as paul pointed out, this works better for him. So everyone unfortunately can't be at their perfect time slot.

1472 - 6399 - 8966 - 5885 - 2352

EDIT: same as Jeff, earlier doesn't bother me either except it'd be a tad better because if I decide to go out Saturday nights, finishing at 11 might be pushing it a little

Last edited:
Remember I am part time anyway full timers matter more 👍, I can live with only being able to do Deep Forest and Motegi. It would be nice to show up for others though.

I hate time zones and I hate DST.

Like Tim said, this would be the exact same time that the last 2 Gate races were. But fine, if Litchi wants it an hour earlier and other people don't mind, we'll make it an hour earlier.

Back