Sweden
Stockholm
chorda / GTP_chorda
8b700568.jpg

Results, Standings, and Qulaifying Lap Times

597f112c.jpg

ROUND 3 SPECIFICS | SUZUKA CIRCUIT

Track Specifics

* 2 wheels on track/white lines/rumble strips at all times.
- Only corners worth mentioning is Dagner 1 (Fast righthander after Dunlop), and the Casio Chicane.
There's also huge off-track tarmac areas in T1-T2 and at 130R. Do not use them to gain any kind of advantage. Those areas are there to help when trying to avoid incidents etc. Use them for that, nothing else. 👍

Make sure to not cut or go wide. 2 wheels on track at all times.

* Pit Stops
-Entering the pits.
Make sure to keep the car under control when entering the pits. There's situations when you loose control in the narrow pit entry, and the AI can't get you put of there for quite some time. It will not only ruin your own race, but also ruins the race for any driver who enters the pits while your AI trying to get the nose in the right direction.
If your close to another car, make sure to stay right after exiting the Casio Chicane.

-Exiting the pits.
On your way out from the pits, make sure you do not cross the solid white pit exit line.
Cars on track carry much more speed, so in order to avoid accidents, respect the lines.
Any driver (the one on track, or the one exiting the pits) can recieve a penalty for crossing the solid white pit exit line if the move interferes in any way with a driver on the "correct" side of the line.

Race:

Track: Suzuka Circuit
Laps: 31 + 1 (Formationlap)

Will not race:
* Husqvarman
* PhaedrusSocrate
* driftking9?

I expect at least 9 drivers on track for Round 3.

AND MOST IMPORTANT:

Have fun and respect eachother out there. 👍

Looking forward to see you guys on track! :cheers:

PURE Group :gtplanet:

Schedule (Times):

Saturday, September 15th
Room Opens: 7.15 AM (GMT)
Bhp/Weight/PP Checks: 7.35 AM (GMT)
Group 1 Quali: 7.40-7.48 AM (GMT)
Group 2 Quali: 7.50-7.58 AM (GMT)
Host put in Quali Times to PURE Racing Site: 7.58 AM (GMT)
Race Start: 8.05 AM (GMT)

5c9925a5.jpg

Round 1 | OFFICIAL RESULTS
Round 2 | OFFICIAL RESULTS

* Round 1 Specifics: Post 71, Page 4.
* Round 2 Specifics: Post 105, Page 6.
* Round 3 Specifics: Post 147, Page 8.
* Round 4 Specifics:
* Round 5 Specifics:
* Round 6 Specifics:
* Round 7 Specifics:

* Round 1 Winner Interview: Post 89, Page 5.
* Round 2 Winner Interview: Post 141, Page 8.
* Round 3 Winner Interview:
* Round 4 Winner Interview:
* Round 5 Winner Interview:
* Round 6 Winner Interview:
* Round 7 Winner Interview:

7beda36a.jpg

*Open Lobby
*Non-fixed
*ABS: 1 (and only 1)
*TCS: NO
*ASM: NO
*SRF: NO
*Active Steering: NO
*Driving Line: NO
*Grip reduction on wet track/track edge: REAL
*Tyre/Fuel: ON
*Damage: Heavy
*Slip Stream: Weak
*Visable Damage: OFF
*Penalties: OFF
*Tyres: Racing Hards
*Weather: NO

e2c713b2.jpg

*Standard OLR rules apply.
*No chat during quali or race if not important for the race to run smoothly.
If you can't see another car, or if another car appears to jump due to lag, that's a good reason to use the chat. Before the race, I'd appritiate if we could keep of the chat as much as possible. It will make it easier for me as a host to get any information out (Voice chat will be disabled).

*Point System:
-Point System: 12-10-8-6-5-4-3-2-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1
Pole: 1
Fastest Lap: 1

*Quali:
-Live-quali will be held in the race lobby.
After Weight/PP/Bhp Checks, track is open once the host gives the go ahead thru the chat.
Quali session will be held in 2 * 7 minute sessions.
We split the group in 2.
First group go to track, and group 2 will spectate and (IMPORTANT) NOTE the times. Each driver in the lounge (Spectator) will watch one driver during the 7 minute session.
And after the session is complete, the spectators will type the time for their respective driver in the chat.
Then we repeat this procedure where the spectators go to track, and the drivers who've alread qualifyed will spectate.
NOTE: It's strictly prohibited to enter ANY menu after Weight/PP/Bhp Checks are completed (Prior to the 1st quali session).
Once all times are noted by me, I'll type them in at our PURE site so that we'll get points, and to keep track of times etc.
Once I'm done with that, the race starts.

*Formationlap:
-Once the countdown timer reach zero, DO NOT MOVE!
-Cars will take off 1 by 1 in a slow and steady pace.
-Pole car will act as pace car. He must not exceed 62 mph (100 km/h), and must keep a steady pace.
-The cars can initially roll single file, but a few turns before the startline, form a 2 lane grid.
-Polesitter decides wich side he want, and the rest sort themselves accordingly.
-Once the pole car reach the startline, he floors it and the race is "GREEN"!
-No overtaking prior the startline under any curcuimstance.

IMPORTANT NOTE:
If you're not the pole car, make sure you do not floor it until the car ahead of you do.
In other words, DO NOT look at the pole car if you're 3rd or below, just look at the car holding the position ahead of you, and when he goes, so can you.
We use this method to get a good staggered start, where the cars line up nicely.
The race is 175 km, so a steady pace will win the race.. Not a few inches in T1. 👍

Penalties:
Infraction Points System
Simple -
You get infraction points for any offenses listed here:
*5 for warning
*20 for cutting (Beyond warning)
*25 for Rejoining track without regard to oncoming traffic, or reckless driving
*35 for aggressive driving/punting, Illegal blocking
*45 for running another car off track (No damage)
*60 for causing avoidable damage
These infraction points will accumulate through out the season. At the end of the season drivers will
have their total "IP'S". The IP score will be divided by the number of races you've started.
This number will then become your penalty percentage which means that that much percent of your total points score will be taken off as your punishment.
Say you scored 300 points by the end of the season and made 9 races with 140 infraction points.
140 / 9 = 16 (we will round up).
16% of 300 = 48 points taken off your total score to make a final score of 252.
Penalties will only be calculated at the end of the season. All race results will be final immediately after races are complete.

How to report an incident:
PM a PURE Steward that was not involved in the specific incident.
Use this format:
Offender/s:
Victim/s:
Lap:
Corner/Sector:
Total Time (top right):
Short text about the incident from your point of view:

PURE Stewards:
Denilson
Wardez
Litchi
Marco3101
Will-i-am
Green
CSLACR

ed73589d.jpg

1. August, 18th: Indianapolis Road Course (175 km)
2. September, 1st: Daytona Road Course (175 km)
3. September, 15th: Suzuka Circuit (175 km, No Weather)
4. September, 29th: Twin-Ring Motegi Road Course (175 km)
5. October, 6th: La Sarthe (175 km, No Weather, Time, 2009 with chicanes)
6. October, 20th: Spa Franchorchamps (175 km, No Weather)
7. November, 3rd: Nurburgring GP/F (175 km)

* All races will start at 8.00 AM (GMT)
* Room will be up at 7-7.20 AM (GMT)

d9eb9beb.jpg

You need to register on our PURE Racing site in order to participate. Just klick the link and sign up! 👍
This is where we'll keep track of all results, points etc.

75f40653.jpg

(All figures are with a fully run in engine, and oil change)​

Pagani Zonda R '09
Bhp: 719
PL: 92.8%
Weight: 1090 kg
Ballast: 20 kg
PP: 656
DF: 40/65 (Maximum)
Mods: Fully Customisable Transmisson, Fully Cusomisable LSD, Fully Custmoisable Suspension Kit, Brake Balance Controller.
Optional: Ridgity Improvement

*DO NOT add any Mod to your car that's not listed.
It will lead to an instant DQ.

Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 RM '09
Bhp: 719
PL: 97.6%
Weight: 1130 kg
Ballast: 30 kg (can not be further back than -25)
PP: 660
DF: 35/55 (Limited)
Mods: Sport Intake Manifold, Sports Air Filter, Sports Exhaust Manifold, Titanium Racing Exhaust, Fully Customisable Transmission, Clutch: Twin Plate, Flywheel: Semi-Racing, Fully Customisable LSD, Carbon Propeller Shaft, Fully Customisable Suspension Kit.
Optional: Ridgity Improvement

*DO NOT add any Mod to your car that's not listed.
It will lead to an instant DQ.

fa889e9f.jpg

ZR1:
GR: 330 km/h
LSD: 5 / 10 / 5
DF: 35/55
RH: 2 / 0
CAM: 1,7 / 1,5
TOE: -0,05 / -0,06
SR: 13,1 / 13,5
EXT: 7 / 8
COM: 8 / 7
ARB: 3 / 3
BB: 2 / 4
BP: -10

Zonda R:
GR: 330 km/h
LSD: 5 / 10 / 8
DF: 40/55
RH: -11 / 6
CAM: 1,6 / 1,2
TOE: -0,05 / -0,02
SR: 13,0 / 13,8
EXT: 8 / 7
COM: 6 / 8
ARB: 3 / 3
BB: 5 / 3
BP: -30

96a6de63.jpg

Round 1
Round 2
Round 3
Round 4
Round 5
Round 6
Round 7​

Last edited:
Awesome job Dennis. Signed up 👍

Should be a pretty challenging event.

Cool Eddie!
I'm going to pimp the thread with some nice logo's later on.. Until then, hang in there. ;)

The pre-season race come Saturday will be run with light damage.
Heavy damage will be on from round 1.

I hope that all drivers that are new to PURE racing will attend to the pre-season race. It's the best and most efficiant way to learn how we handle various procedures etc. Such as formationlap, weight/power/PP checks etc. 👍

And hi to Tranvestite Pirate btw! ;)
As some of you might've notice, the field where you type your name is blank. So if you don't want to type in your real name, an alias/fictive name is ok. 👍

Last edited:
I'll open up a room a bit later. Would be cool if you guys (sign-ups or non sign-ups) join in. We can do some short races to get prepared for the race come Saturday. 👍

I'll post the number here once it's up. In about 3 hours.

Roomnumber: CLOSED

Tryed to break in to the 1:45's at Motegi, but failed by a hair..

Last edited:
This car is a handful with a Ds3, and will be a challange for me. Right now I am the fastest at 600hp. But to make a 3 stop pit window I can only get that type of tire wear at around 550hp so I have some work to do. Are you guys getting at least 9 laps out of your tires with these 1'45's?

Maybee.. Have'nt done such long stints yet. But 1:45's are only possible the first 2 laps, the the times drop by 0,5/lap.. Until lap 5-6 that is..

If you're using the DS3, I'd recommend the ZR1. 👍

Ahhhhhh, 46.114? lol, thought it was a 48.114 when i seen that i'm stuked in the 47 atm lol.
Need to practice more then ;)

Oh, and thanks to Green for making our logo! 👍

Eddie, NULL data from the zonda was messing up my number-picker. I've got that bug fixed but #11 was taken before you got to it.

I dropped your entry from the database, re-register please.

Add me to the list please. But I don't know what car yet... NEVER driven either one, we will see :)

Fedro, you need to register yourself at our own site. Link in the OP.
But decide which car you want to drive before you do. 👍

Looking much forward to race you. :cheers:

EDIT: OP pimped up!

Last edited:
Looking good :sly:, I should be able to race although I do work the odd Saturday which may conflict. Anyway I'll figure out what car I want later in the week :).

PZZC
-Dirty lap:
If a lap is dirty a standard penalty of 2% of the dirty lap's time will be added onto it to make the time official. If a dirty lap with the added penalty is faster than your clean lap, the dirty lap will count as your official time.
A qualifying session can under no circumstance be restarted. You'll get one shot, and one shot only.

LILOO
If a lap is dirty a standard penalty of 2% of the dirty lap's time will be added onto it to make the time official. A clean lap will always be made the official time over a dirty lap even if the dirty lap with the penalty added is still faster. A qualifying session can under no circumstance be restarted. You'll get one shot, and one shot only.

:confused:

Yea, Litchi, I know.. You're using the standard rule set, and my set is tweaked.. 👍

Technically, your rule means that we are allowed to cut chicanes etc, hit a monstrous lap time and still fast with the 2% added...
This is definitely not the PURE spirit to cutting i know, but i said "technically" ;)

EDIT: 4000 post Den. Well done ;)

Eddie, NULL data from the zonda was messing up my number-picker. I've got that bug fixed but #11 was taken before you got to it.

I dropped your entry from the database, re-register please.

Do we all have to register again? Cause I could'nt see any names in the list last time I checked.

Technically, your rule means that we are allowed to cut chicanes etc, hit a monstrous lap time and still fast with the 2% added...
This is definitely not the PURE spirit to cutting i know, but i said "technically" ;)

EDIT: 4000 post Den. Well done ;)

Yeah, Will. But if a driver cuts like that, he's not driving along our lines and will therefore be excluded.
So not a big deal.
Thing is that you could be on a really good run, and put the tyres outside a line by a hair, and still get a somewhat reasonable and competative time. But with your rule, that lap is worth nothing if the driver is clean on the 2nd try..
On the other hand, a driver could cut like a mad man both laps if you want to take it there. ;)

Yeah!! 4000!!! We need to drink!! :cheers: :lol:

Do we all have to register again? Cause I could'nt see any names in the list last time I checked.

no that was my bad, I forgot to upload the team championship template. so for a while there it wasn't showing anything.

no that was my bad, I forgot to upload the team championship template. so for a while there it wasn't showing anything.

I can see the names again. 👍

But I still can't see what colors/cars/numbers etc people have chosen..
I saw your print screen photo, but is there a way for me (and the other guys in the series) to see who drives which car?
As it stands, it's just names..

And I saw that we got a new sign-up from someone who's not posted either here or back at gate19.. :confused:

They're on to us.. :scared: ;)

Oh, and Eddie, you need to sign up again.

But I still can't see what colors/cars/numbers etc people have chosen..
I saw your print screen photo, but is there a way for me (and the other guys in the series) to see who drives which car?
As it stands, it's just names..

that will come when I upgrade the style engine to be the sub-page format that calm uses. for now I can just run that report against the database whenever your're curious.

Oh, ok! Thanks! 👍

To those of you that signed up on the PURE site, but did not post your intentions here:
STT_Snake and DolphinDiamond

You will be removed from the championship if you do not state your participation in this thread.
This does'nt apply to those of you who I know ofc.
But you new guys, just post your intentions here and it's all good. 👍

"Communication" is one of PURE's core values.
To be allowed to participate requires that you adhere to our demands and expectations.

Last edited:
I will sign up once I get the color of my Zonda. Will probably miss a couple races due to work early the next morning but will be there as much as I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back