PURE | ZR1 vs Zonda R Championship | Round 3 | Saturday, September 15t

• Thread starter Denilson
  • 153 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool!!

Nice to have you guys onboard! 👍

Pre-Season Race, August 11th, Connect Time: 7-7.20 AM (GMT), Green Flag: 8.00 AM (GMT)
1. Denilson/chorda - Zonda R

Copy and paste this list.
Follow my example.
Anyone can join the pre-season race this Saturday, but signed up drivers will have priority.
Details under "NEWS" in the OP.

Pre-Season Race, August 11th, Connect Time: 7-7.20 AM (GMT), Green Flag: 8.00 AM (GMT)
2. Green/GTP_Green

oh crap, just know that i work tomorrow from 7.30 to 11.00 UTC :( .I can't race the pre season :(
I'll be here for other rounds ;)

No problem Will. We're 9 drivers signed up so far, and all of us know how everything goes, so if we're not at least 7 drivers or if we get more sign-ups who've not raced with us before, we can skip the pre-season race.

I'm also thinking of skraping the weekly qualifyer and just quali 10 minutes prior start.
Cause it might be hard to find stewards around when we're not that many. Sounds good?

I'm also thinking of skraping the weekly qualifyer and just quali 10 minutes prior start.
Cause it might be hard to find stewards around when we're not that many. Sounds good?

You know how is my involvment as a Steward huh?
I'm not scared by stewarding many guys if needs. :sly:
But the choice is entirely up to you ;)

2. Green/GTP_Green
3. Wardez/Wardez - Corvette C6.R

2. Green/GTP_Green
3. Wardez/Wardez - Corvette C6.R
4. JoeTruckV8/JoeTruckV8 - Chevy ZR-1

To cut along story short I've had a bad day :grumpy: and I'm now not going to be able to make the pre-season becuase of work :banghead:. Sorry guys :ill:

No problem Green.
Everyone who signed up are familiar with racing in a PURE series, so there's not really a need for a pre-season race.
Tony and Will can't make it either, so we go all out from nect Saturday.
I only scheduled it if we got a lot of new guys..

So the race tomorrow is cancelled.
We set our minds on the 1st round next Saturday.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Qualiprocedure has been changed.
We will quali in the race lobby just prior to race instead of the PURE standard "Weekly Qualifyer".
So it will be:
Connect Time (Room opens): 7.00 AM (GMT)
Weight/PP/Bhp Checks: 7.40 AM (GMT)
Quali Group 1: 7.45-7.52 AM (GMT)
Quali Group 2: 7.53-8.00 AM (GMT)
Green Flag (Race Start): 8.00 AM (GMT)
Chequered Flag (Race Ends): Around 9

Oh, and Johan (SailIC), you're more than welcome to sign up. Follow the link in the OP under "Sign Up". ;) 👍

Last edited:
Very nce car regulations. I've been racing GT500/300 too much so it would be fun to race someting different.

If OK with you and space permitts I would like to do the prerace tomorrow and then sign uo afterwards. I know I'll miss the race on Aug'18th, but that's OK I hope.

Cheers

Unfurtently, I just decided to cancel the pre-season race tomorrow.
Part because quite a few could'nt make it, and part because all signed up drivers are familiar with racing in a PURE series.

But you're ofc more than welcome.
And there's ofc no problem that you miss a race. That's why we have dropped rounds.

Looking very much forward to race you again. It's been waaay too long since last time.

Last edited:
SailIC is mighty fast and is about to sign up!! 👍 ;)

Welcome driftking9!
Keep in mind that Communication is key in a PURE series! 👍

I'm going to tweak the point system a tad since I doubt we'll be 16 cars on track each race.
I'd guess we'll be 8-10 cars on track each race, so the point system will be:

12-10-8-6-5-4-3-2-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1

Ok with every one?

This is a bye week for me I'll be out of town this weekend, so GL to all this weekend I'll see you guys for round 2!

Thanks for stating your intentions for this week! 👍

See you in Round 2!

And here's our new logo!

829310d7.jpg

DUDE!
WHAT-THE-****

This is the devilishly bad assed little banner I've ever SEEN! Use it as the banner on the OP man.
pzzc6.jpg

The Pure text on its side with the filter creeping along the whole way, just choice! Woo! Tim's a genius!

DUDE!
WHAT-THE-****

This is the devilishly bad assed little banner I've ever SEEN! Use it as the banner on the OP man.
pzzc6.jpg

The Pure text on its side with the filter creeping along the whole way, just choice! Woo! Tim's a genius!

+1 That is a sweet banner :drool:

Yeah, Ryder Cup was the source of inspiration..

But you made it from that..
And the picture hardly comes from golf.. That's me and Tony during pre-season testing. 👍

Either way, the banner is awesome!!

Yeah, Ryder Cup was the source of inspiration..

But you made it from that..
And the picture hardly comes from golf.. That's me and Tony during pre-season testing. 👍

Either way, the banner is awesome!!

hehe... just making sure to pay respect to the original graphic design.

Yeah, that was my favorite from the pre-season. You're both barreling down on turn1 @ > 200mph there.

Indy_10.jpg

Carry on. :D

This sucks. Somewhere I really screwed up the time zone conversion. I was thinking races started at 1am my time but it is really 3 am. There is no way I could do that and survive. Sucks because I really wanted to race in the Zonda. Good luck to everyone.

This sucks. Somewhere I really screwed up the time zone conversion. I was thinking races started at 1am my time but it is really 3 am. There is no way I could do that and survive. Sucks because I really wanted to race in the Zonda. Good luck to everyone.

Yeah, being on Eastern Time I was sad too... The only North America that can get in on the time zone is Pacific. And even that's a pretty sleepy Midnight.

Aww.. That sucks.. 👎
I know it's a stretch for you guys.. I can't host on a regular basis any other slot, so this was my only option.

But I hope we get to race eachother somewhere else in a not too distant future..

Yeah, being on Eastern Time I was sad too... The only North America that can get in on the time zone is Pacific. And even that's a pretty sleepy Midnight.

Yeah Tim. I'm really sad that it was impossible to race at any other time.
I would've loved to race you in these really cool and fast cars.

I was hoping to attract AUS/NZ/Asia drivers as it's Saturday evening their time.. But only one signed up.. The rest of us is Europeans that want to race before noon, and some PST guys..

But we'll race eachother soon somewhere I guess.

I also want thank you so much for all the help! 👍
Thanks a ton Tim!

And Tim, can you remove mcfizzle from the sign-ups?
Thanks.

Just signed up for the great looking racing. Wanted to use the Zonda, but the Vette is so much easier to drive so I went with it. I don't like to practice that much now (but race instead), so ease of use will be important for the fun factor.

Just signed up for the great looking racing. Wanted to use the Zonda, but the Vette is so much easier to drive so I went with it. I don't like to practice that much now (but race instead), so ease of use will be important for the fun factor.

Cool Johan!

Yeah, the ZR1 is a little easier to control. 👍

Reall glad to have you in this series.
Looking much forward to race you again! :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back