Due to the insane amout of repeat questions getting asked here, I thought I'd try my hand at putting some method to the madness. It's a work in progress and I'm open to any suggestions people might have. Hopefully it has not already been done, but if it has, mods feel free to delete.
How do I win X car?
http://https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=134047
Trophies?
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=134971
How do I unlock the Nurburgring?
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=134837#post4216821
How do I unlock the Top Gear track?
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=133246&highlight=gear#post4179608
What is up with replay controls?
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=135154#post4210045
GT5P and PSP car transfer?
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=135551#post4216441
I need help with X challenge!
GT5 Graphics Settings
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=133910
Making money, how do I do it?
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=135231
How do I add my own in game music?
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=133290
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=133475
How do I get a "Race Car"
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=134398
GT5 Stability Issues
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=135647
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=135130
How to create "free run" online races
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=135254#post4212348
What is the best car for X race?
How do I win X car?
http://https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=134047
Trophies?
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=134971
How do I unlock the Nurburgring?
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=134837#post4216821
How do I unlock the Top Gear track?
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=133246&highlight=gear#post4179608
What is up with replay controls?
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=135154#post4210045
GT5P and PSP car transfer?
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=135551#post4216441
I need help with X challenge!
Top Gear
Sebastien Loeb Challenge
GT5 Graphics Settings
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=133910
Making money, how do I do it?
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=135231
How do I add my own in game music?
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=133290
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=133475
How do I get a "Race Car"
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=134398
GT5 Stability Issues
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=135647
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=135130
How to create "free run" online races
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=135254#post4212348
What is the best car for X race?
Gran Turismo World Championship
Gran Turismo All Stars Championship
European Classic Car Championship
Classic Muscle Car Championship
Last edited: