Qnrad's gallery / 26.07 / XKR & RS6 Avant

• Thread starter Qnrad
  • 127 comments
That first MP4 shot is very nice. I htink perhaps the car is a little to close to the edges but great muted tones. 👍

so beautiful

Merci beaucoup, Mathieu!

Again, many, many thanks to everyone for the comments. I really appreciate your feedback.
Now, another set. Enjoy!

Thanks for watching!

Last edited:
The third photo is by far my favourite from your latest set. Great composition, sense of motion and toning. 👍

The third photo is by far my favourite from your latest set. Great composition, sense of motion and toning. 👍
What a lovely set ! Great work Mate !
Well done on the GT500s. I really like the depth of field and composition in the last shot. 👍

Many, many thanks guys! 👍 Your feedback is always welcome.
Plus, special thanks to Terronium for choosing my McLaren pic as a thumb for Weekly Rewind article!

Congrats on the weekly rewind thumbnail, deserved it. :)

Nice Supergt set qnrad, like 3 and 4. Love the smooth blur on 4 and 3 by far the best one. Keep it up! :)

I like the cleanliness of shot #2 and #4, Konrad! :drool:

Also, congrats on making it on the front page! :cheers:

Congrats on the weekly rewind thumbnail, deserved it. :)

Nice Supergt set qnrad, like 3 and 4. Love the smooth blur on 4 and 3 by far the best one. Keep it up! :)
I like the cleanliness of shot #2 and #4, Konrad! :drool:

Also, congrats on making it on the front page! :cheers:

:cheers:
Many, many thanks, Kalax and Justin! Glad you like my work.

Thanks for watching!

Last edited:
Angle angles, is 2 a hdr pic? It looks splendid :)

Once again very nice bokeh on 3. The fence is not blurred, the rest isn't :) Good job qnrad!:)

I kinda like shot #2, but the HDR effect spoiled it. :indiff:
Pretty good nevertheless! 👍

The second photo looks good to me, Qnrad. Might have looked even better if the colours of the background weren't completely desaturated. ;)

I'm back.
Finally.

I haven't been there for a long time. Chronic lack of time didn't let me turn on my PS3. Now, I found some time to show you my present and older work.
I hope you will enjoy them.​

-XKR-​

(I'm not happy how this one turned out, I suck at cleaning jaggies :/)​

-RS6-​

I love this car. One of my personal favorites. 940 HP. Gosh, it's fast. Very fast. I'm in love with its two faces: courteous, nice family car, but when you need it's ready to kick some asses on the track.

Thanks for watching.​

Last edited:
Hey, great to have you back! 👍
These shots are great too - loving that XKR especially the 2nd one, and I agree with you on the RS6, that car is such a beast and you've captured it well looking docile but ready to jump up and maul any unsuspecting passersby. :)

Hey, great to have you back! 👍
These shots are great too - loving that XKR especially the 2nd one, and I agree with you on the RS6, that car is such a beast and you've captured it well looking docile but ready to jump up and maul any unsuspecting passersby. :)

Welcome back!

Love the last RS6 shot, nice angle, great toning, nice reflections, i like it! :)

The reflections and the use of exposure have been used very well. 👍

Thank you, Nathan, Kalax and Eric! 👍

Last edited:
I just love how the last photo of the RS6 looks. The tones are already very well done per se, but the exposure set just right just takes it to a new level. Love it. 👍

Latest Posts

Back