• Thread starter Nuschel01
  • 11 comments

Nuschel01

Enjoy Car Life
Premium
Germany
Fürstentum Lippe
GTP_Nuschel
My game glitched out when I tried to join a lobby and then loaded a lobby screen and my car‘s spotlight.
The japanese translation says 10 minutes qualifying, 5 laps race.

314544CA-E309-40FC-953D-CC10A99F990B.jpeg

Last edited:
Glitched screen, so this tells us that the qualifying was originally planned for the open lobbies but it was then removed?
Can you reproduce that screen btw? I want to see it with my own eyes.

9 months since this thread was created and still no qualifying option. How can this basic feature still not be offered in online lobbies? It seems to work fine in FIA races.

For people that race in leagues, a proper qualifier would really help. Instead were left with a work around where we have to manually line up and qualify while running the risk of having randoms join the lobby and ruin it. Then having to back out and kick, get back on track and pass sector 1 to be put back in your qualifying position...it just seems a little archaic for present day. Especially since GT6 offered a proper qualifier. Dear Santa Kaz...

9 months since this thread was created and still no qualifying option. How can this basic feature still not be offered in online lobbies? It seems to work fine in FIA races.

For people that race in leagues, a proper qualifier would really help. Instead were left with a work around where we have to manually line up and qualify while running the risk of having randoms join the lobby and ruin it. Then having to back out and kick, get back on track and pass sector 1 to be put back in your qualifying position...it just seems a little archaic for present day. Especially since GT6 offered a proper qualifier. Dear Santa Kaz...

We had so many useful lobby settings in GT6 that PD just decided to leave out on GTS. Lobby racing could be so much better if they would just add back in those options that exist in other parts of this game already.

Back