tiagofoot Messages 24 Lisboa Messages tiagofoot Nov 6, 2018 #1 Hi, I think it would be a huge huge step if PD adds a qualifying mode for lobbies! Don't you think? Just hoping that someone from PD sees and implement this
Hi, I think it would be a huge huge step if PD adds a qualifying mode for lobbies! Don't you think? Just hoping that someone from PD sees and implement this
NaketWookie Messages 302 Hannover Messages TheNaketWookie Nov 6, 2018 #2 YES! That would be really nice.
Guffaluff Messages 1,279 Iceland Messages Guffaluff Nov 6, 2018 #3 Yeeees! As much as I enjoy lobbies, I feel they could be massively improved with better options for race format / cups, as well as more detailed filtering of cars.
Yeeees! As much as I enjoy lobbies, I feel they could be massively improved with better options for race format / cups, as well as more detailed filtering of cars.