QUARTER MILE KINGS drag team

• Thread starter cth99
  • 95 comments
United States
tennessee
cth99
Hey im cth99 the leader of Q.M.K and my team is currently at 24 members my 2 good freinds coyoteshreder and nickysix are the co. foundrs of the team we are lookin for new members and a team to face off against if yall wanna join my team we will be having tryouts every once in awhile ......:crazy::crazy:

Ohhh guys i got my fod gt to 9.032 with out skid

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck with the team guys!

Could I recommend that you make a proper OP with more info about the team and how to join etc. Also, you could turn the second post into a proper leader board for the team.

I'll give you a hand if you need one with this head

According to mazda man's leder board i have the fastest ford gt drag time

dont now how to post a video of it on here

i got a vid of it on my mp5 player

here is stats formy ford gt 875bhp 1210 kg 663pp 5409cc 6900rpm 749ftlb4900rpm
mr 1.36kg/hp

thanks for the support cgg

couple of them came into our lobbies... they run parts guaranteed and all came in and ran there 05 no stripe prob with a duped tune and stage 4 weight. possibly a racing flywheel juding by initial launch and pull and 5 and 6th gear pull is oddly way too hard.

#no respect for cheaters

Team_Horizon will not run you so quit messaging me. WE RUN LEGIT

Ohhh guys i got my fod gt to 9.032 with out skid

I have top times for every Ford GT. 9.032 isn't possible without extra parts.

Good luck with your team though. Hope you start running legit cars 👍

my enzo runnin 9.004

kung first of all u slow second i dont run parts third no dupe i gave him my tune and i cant wait until u grow up and stop sayin someones modded every time they beat u

cth99
kung first of all u slow second i dont run parts third no dupe i gave him my tune and i cant wait until u grow up and stop sayin someones modded every time they beat u

9.032 just won't happen in that car. Learn how to post pictures on here then you can prove yourself. Good luck with the team.

Allow me to try reconstruct his statement....

Kung first of all, you slow. Second I don't run parts. Third, no dupe I gave him my tune and I can't wait until you grow up and stop saying someones modded every time they beat you

Hope that is a little more legible for everyone.

This is handy from time to time....

threadlock.jpg

Cth99 has a real fast tune and he gave it to me and my car pulls better than his because I change gear better than him and its just a tune not any thing else.

yo people know me and know im not slow. you look fast or wanna talk BS cause your team runs parts. don't EVER come back to a team horizon lobby you will be kik'd on sight. Enough said

Thanks

Man... I'm getting tired off reading this cr#p every 2-4 weeks, nubcake fanboys who think their uber fast.. then they get trolled for afew days.Same old same old..

My post earlier is now irrelevant. I actually thought that you might want to be proper drag racers, I'm not sure why, I just did. If you are so sure that your tune is so good, I'll send you a GT, you can tune it, and send it back. That means I should then get 9.032, with a legit car?

I have ran this dude a few times.

Seems to have an extra part or two here and there.

Not 100 legit, for sure.

It does now rerace i put alot of effort in to that car and it took alot of tries to get it to run that fast i had to reverse trani flip it yeah ill prove it is a tune no mod 1 way or another and yeah i will take u up on that offer ill tell u tune send a freind request over psn u just wait and see and i joined cause i thought it would be fun or help with the team and kung theonly reason they aretakin you side couse every 1 on gt5 nows u idont mod use parts or any thing like that whether u believe me or not its just tune i will post a vid of it if yall tell me how 2 .

Back