QUARTER MILE KINGS drag team

• Thread starter cth99
  • 95 comments
cth99
It does now rerace i put alot of effort in to that car and it took alot of tries to get it to run that fast i had to reverse trani flip it yeah ill prove it is a tune no mod 1 way or another and yeah i will take u up on that offer ill tell u tune send a freind request over psn u just wait and see and i joined cause i thought it would be fun or help with the team and kung theonly reason they aretakin you side couse every 1 on gt5 nows u idont mod use parts or any thing like that whether u believe me or not its just tune i will post a vid of it if yall tell me how 2 .

Bro, use a period or comma. Please.

cth99
It does now rerace i put alot of effort in to that car and it took alot of tries to get it to run that fast i had to reverse trani flip it yeah ill prove it is a tune no mod 1 way or another and yeah i will take u up on that offer ill tell u tune send a freind request over psn u just wait and see and i joined cause i thought it would be fun or help with the team and kung theonly reason they aretakin you side couse every 1 on gt5 nows u idont mod use parts or any thing like that whether u believe me or not its just tune i will post a vid of it if yall tell me how 2 .

This had me horse laughing, thanks:).

Bro, use a period or comma. Please.

LOL The rate hes at, hes worried about Kung!? haa, the mods are gonna get him first, for the the grammar:ouch:

I'll go on ahead and save them some work.
You will not use “textspeak” (“r”, “u”, “plz”, etc.) in your messages. Decent grammar is expected at all times, including proper usage of capital letters.

Also Kung didnt have to say a word, any Vet knows a legit cars time. I find it funny how you call him out.

Just in case yall were wondering why the posts are out of order.

Yes, there's been major server issues over the past hour. I've fixed the clock now but, once again, any posts made while the clock was incorrect may appear out of order.

As I've said before, we've been doing this long enough we can snuff out even the smuggest of cheaters. Don't try to pull the wool over our eyes, we aren't stupid.

inb4theidontcheatcommentthenguygetspissedoffandragequiteswhenhedoesntlikewhathehears

how about you do us all a favor and just sell your games. That way we dont have to put up with more hacks and mods that claim they reverse tranny flipped... too funny. Last post im done wasting time and energy talking to anyone on this team. Ill have more followers on a new thread how we veto communicating to QMK than you will ever have on this thread.

Team_Horizon (Co-Leader)

THE TERMS U HAVE TO MEET TO JOIN OUR TEAM .
1no modded parts
2respect members on the team
3respect the team its self
4be the fastest u can be
5HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't care any more ,if you do not believe me get off my thread !!!!!! Plz!!!!!

I give what I remmeber of the tune

Last edited by a moderator:
THE TERMS U HAVE TO MEET TO JOIN OUR TEAM .
1no modded parts
2respect members on the team
3respect the team its self
4be the fastest u can be
5HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just one question, your number one rule is No modded parts, yet..............

1.Final 2.440
2.Top speed 149
3.Then final back to 2.000
4.5th and 6th gear all the way right
5.4 3/4 of the way right
6.3rd middle
7.2nd 1/10 to right
8.1 all the way to the left
9.Top speed in top ight hand corner should be 173 mph you should top out rite after shadow
10.I think yall should now susp.tune
11.Spoiler should be on 30

Thanks but how you do the link thing.

There sold my gt all together now I have nothin '' sopposedly'' with parts now i only have a enzo B.E. Vspec and a SKYLINE R34 T.C.

NOW I have nothing !!!!!

Last edited:
Sorry for being such a d!ck to you kung sorry you do not have to for give me I no , but sorry sereiously!!!!!

Last edited:
Not sure why people respond to these threads.
Just for poops-n-giggles I am going to try that transmission tune out.
Y'all need to avoid getting your knickers all tied up.
Peace. <3

1.Final 2.440
2.Top speed 149
3.Then final back to 2.000
4.5th and 6th gear all the way right
5.4 3/4 of the way right
6.3rd middle
7.2nd 1/10 to right
8.1 all the way to the left
9.Top speed in top ight hand corner should be 173 mph you should top out rite after shadow
10.I think yall should now susp.tune
11.Spoiler should be on 30

Thanks but how you do the link thing.

There sold my gt all together now I have nothin '' sopposedly'' with parts now i only have a enzo B.E. Vspec and a SKYLINE R34 T.C.

NOW I have nothing !!!!!

Just saying that is not a reverse flip. A reverse flip is when you set your final gear to the max then the topspeed to the minimum then adjust your final gear to the topspeed you want.

I do not remember the exact gears because my controller is at my aunt's house so I cant even play on my play station.

Ohhhh! 4th should be 9/10 to the rite not 3/4.

Today I learned why every one thought I was runnin parts because I was usin my g37 drag times with out my wheel it runs 9.043,I was using it cause I had just gotten it to days before ,but why does the wheel and clutch make a difference?????But they said wheel and clutch times doesn't count so now I got rid of a gt runnin 9.043.And that stinks...

9.043 is pretty easy to get with a GT. But if you had said you used a wheel and clutch, no one would have assumed you were using parts.

I have a dozen or so no stripes if you need one.

cth99
Today I learned why every one thought I was runnin parts because I was usin my g37 drag times with out my wheel it runs 9.043,I was using it cause I had just gotten it to days before ,but why does the wheel and clutch make a difference?????But they said wheel and clutch times doesn't count so now I got rid of a gt runnin 9.043.And that stinks...

Mine run 9.043 if you need a dupe ill help you out bro let nick or me know

It's already been said, but apparently ignored: use the Edit feature instead of double (or in this case, triple) posting. Thanks 👍

I didn't now it made a difference.

Please I will give any thing for another no stripe.

How do you make a link for a picture i've been tryin for an hour.It never works and i'm not ignoring you don't how to work this completely yet and I stink at spelling .

Quit triple posting, or I imagine you'll be punished, rightly. Use the edit button, or don't post. Simple?

scrapBook

Last edited:
I'm not sure if you'll be able to get that site (myscrapnook.com) to work with the image posting we support here. I can load the page up fine, but it doesn't allow you to link to the picture.

I use photobucket.com and it's really simple. 👍

Back