• 95 comments
Can't wait TREE JESUS!

MY TIMES ENZO:9.004

VIPER AcR:9.002

VIPERSRT10 '03:9.048

ZZ2:9.001

GTR B.E.:8.913

GTR vspec:9.032

There not the best times in the world but I guess there okay ,there is just a few of my times more to come. This is no parts skid or wheel .Thanks for viewing.Oooh some one can you plz help me get a new Ford GT no stripe, I sold mine cuase they said it had parts or what ever?Here is cool team picture.
klxjvvjdvufuuf.th.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
We have a section for this in another part of the forum and can you provide any evidence to back up your claim?

Also a reverse image search leads up to hundreds of the same picture, some on Hot Rod's website, so unless you provide some sort of conclusive evidence, you're lying.

He's lying i've seen this cuda in person on the power tour some years back.. He was in the drag week stuff im pretty sure

Slashfan
We have a section for this in another part of the forum and can you provide any evidence to back up your claim?

Also a reverse image search leads up to hundreds of the same picture, some on Hot Rod's website, so unless you provide some sort of conclusive evidence, you're lying.

+1 we don't need to be impressed. Reminds my of evil saying he has a GTR black smh.

hahahaha.

I bet yo daddy spent a lot on it.

Seeing as how that has obvious modifications to an already rare car.

I myself have a car I bet you'll just love.

My Hennessy Venom GT:

vgt-duo_zps94827c9a.jpg

Troll Fed.

Why did I just spend 20 minutes reading this thread? My brain hurts. It's like a school playground. :rolleyes:

hahahaha.

I bet yo daddy spent a lot on it.

Seeing as how that has obvious modifications to an already rare car.

I myself have a car I bet you'll just love.

My Hennessy Venom GT:

Troll Fed.

Are both of them yours??????? Lol

My real dad my real dad died now my grand pa owns it/. ILL put somepics of my dad with it.Mypa has a lot of cars like this he said he is giving me a 1973 pontiac ventura.

Last edited:
My real dad my real dad died now my grand pa owns it/. ILL put somepics of my dad with it.Mypa has a lot of cars like this he said he is giving me a 1973 pontiac ventura.

Please take a piece of paper, write your GTP username on it, put it on the steering wheel of the car, take a picture of it and post it here along with the piece of paper on various locations of a car from a distance but still readable.

Your instructions are quite clear. Fail to do so and I call you a liar.

Slashfan
Please take a piece of paper, write your GTP username on it, put it on the steering wheel of the car, take a picture of it and post it here along with the piece of paper on various locations of a car from a distance but still readable.

Ouch lol!!!

Damn, am I the only Stoner that wouldn't do that because I am too lazy lmao.

But seriously,
that car isn't your dads. He might have had one at one time. My mom had some wicked rides...

However, not so much now.

That's not your dads car, grow up.

guys hes a terrible liar for one and secondly he runs hacked parts ,never trust someone like him.

@cth99

Fail to do so and the staff will have to consider the future of your account.

The AUP:

You will not knowingly post any material that is false, misleading, or inaccurate.

Please make sure the next post you make here at GT Planet is the truth, be that proof regarding this vehicle or an admission that this has been made up.

Please post that information in this thread:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=8545682#post8545682

If you post on any other topic it will be considered ignoring moderation instructions and will also result in action being taken on you account.

Of course thats not my dads car . We live in the country . Every thing we hav is 4 wheel drive my brother posted that car I wouldn' t care if you were impressed .Heh! I can send you pics of our cars heh - heh nothin much .The only thing truthful about that was my real dad died.

Last edited:
You're responsible for what gets posted with your account, blaming others isn't an excuse. If that is in fact what happened change your password.

He also didnt do the last step, posting on the wall of shame.

Because other people shouldn't be able to access it without your concent, meaning that people shouldn't be able to post things without your permission.

Back