NotReallyKnown Messages 139 Messages Pendowolf Dec 29, 2010 #1 Why is it that every car has this vacume cleaner noise that's been around since Gt4... It's been real noticeable..
Why is it that every car has this vacume cleaner noise that's been around since Gt4... It's been real noticeable..
HangDC4 Messages 122 Messages hangdc4 Dec 29, 2010 #2 I notice it to but it doesn't bother me one bit, not even all those bug, shadow and other stuff people had complain about bother me, I'm just glad that I'm play gt5, that all that matter
I notice it to but it doesn't bother me one bit, not even all those bug, shadow and other stuff people had complain about bother me, I'm just glad that I'm play gt5, that all that matter
D digitalic Messages 624 Dec 29, 2010 #3 Not sure what you're talking about. The sounds in GT5 sound a whole lot better than any previous GT series for sure. I'm happy.
Not sure what you're talking about. The sounds in GT5 sound a whole lot better than any previous GT series for sure. I'm happy.
NotReallyKnown Messages 139 Messages Pendowolf Dec 29, 2010 #4 I'm not saying the sounds are horrible. They are a huge improvement. I love this game to death. It's just that vacumm/jet sound allnthe cars have..
I'm not saying the sounds are horrible. They are a huge improvement. I love this game to death. It's just that vacumm/jet sound allnthe cars have..
W3H5 New Member Premium Messages 30,458 Thailand Dec 29, 2010 #5 Maybe it's the wind noise? I hear it too.
M Mr Laocean Messages 263 Dec 29, 2010 #6 If they recorded cars while they were under load..it'd maybe sound better.