question about live events

• Thread starter drspeedy
  • 13 comments
Canada
Canada
drspeedy94
so I was wondering if it is possible to change the driving aids in the live events and the wheels force feed back ..... or they impose the driving aids and the wheels setting ?

Definitely live events, but I feel capable of qualifying either way.
For those that have been to the live events.... How much track time do you get? Is it a case of queuing for an hour for 10 mins of track time and then the fastest time of the day's wins? also how busy do these live events get? I'm guessing it's going to be goodwood again.

For those that have been to the live events.... How much track time do you get? Is it a case of queuing for an hour for 10 mins of track time and then the fastest time of the day's wins? also how busy do these live events get? I'm guessing it's going to be goodwood again.
I think they give you 3 laps to put your best lap time ....

ok i will speak for egypt here so bear that in mind.

the live events will be distributed here across 8 venues (a shopping mall and 7 university campuses it is believed) where they put you in a fixed car (a nissan durr) with fixed settings and make you do 3 laps recording your best lap.

the best 20 people from across those 8 venues will face off on a local track where they will first compete on the game for both lap times and consistency. then they will go through mild physical challenges (a little less hardcore than race camp's) then they will make you compete on a real car for one run (either an imported Z car or possibly a tiida with a CVT auto...yuck)

my local press conference is happening as we speak and i will bring you what i find out

ok i will speak for egypt here so bear that in mind.

the live events will be distributed here across 8 venues (a shopping mall and 7 university campuses it is believed) where they put you in a fixed car (a nissan durr) with fixed settings and make you do 3 laps recording your best lap.

the best 20 people from across those 8 venues will face off on a local track where they will first compete on the game for both lap times and consistency. then they will go through mild physical challenges (a little less hardcore than race camp's) then they will make you compete on a real car for one run (either an imported Z car or possibly a tiida with a CVT auto...yuck)

my local press conference is happening as we speak and i will bring you what i find out
and when will that happen ?

the 8 venue qualifier will happen mid may i believe. national finals in july but nothing is for sure. i'll bring the details when the press conference emds

I have a question for those who have tried the live event of GT Academy...
Have you guys raced on the Silverstone Internation Race Track version at any of the live event of GT Academy?? and if yes, are you guys allowed to make use of the whole race track before sector 1 timing line?? (* that's the corner that leads onto the hangar straight)

yes this is what we're racing now. and as long as out times don't show red we're good to go so go crazy just don't get black flagged

Back