Question

  • Thread starter Thread starter NKA_Cipriani
  • 15 comments
  • 490 views
Messages
37
Hey, I was just wondering. I sold my Trueno Shigeno Version awhile ago. I'm wondering if I can just go back and win the FR races in the Amateur League to get it back.
 
Mine is gone, too.


You can't win it anywhere else can you?









MuddinPede
 
Do what I did call a friend over (Who doesnt have GT3) and use his memory card to save a game then buy take a day to win it back and then Trade it to you memory card.
 
who'd want it!
it suxorz!!
sold myn st8 away for 125000 cr!
 
I didn't, because my garage has every car in the game...;) :D It's an okay car, but there are better ones available for 125,000.
 
I'll agree, but i never sold it
 
i still ahve myh Trueno Shigeno Version but i dont like it, but im not gonna sell it cause its rare, and i never really liked that car at all i sold the normal version though
 
looks disgusting but still got it and the cheap one which is tuned to a similar spec

Inte.
 
Originally posted by ving
CARTOON LOVER :P

I know what youre talkin about but ive never watched the show

just kept it 'cos it's different to the satndard car and cant win in it again, you n00b:p
 
oh really? ;)
:p
n00b!
I know you wanna grow up to deliver tofu on mountains... or whatever it is.... in a ae86 :p
 
I'm with Bollocks...Just because it can outrun your little FIAT stock... :p
 
Ving, you're just like Shinez... can't use an article correctly. *sigh*
 
Back