Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,995 comments
  • 3,471,174 views
10891626_903869282965183_7075748841466986752_n.png


Moshi-moshi vocho desu.
 
This might be one of the decent PT Cruisers I found. But only if wasn't for the damn hood and wheels of the car, I'd drive it. Dead serious too, you'll see what I mean.
tuning-chrysler-pt-cruiser-06.jpg


Seriously, better wheel and and a smooth hood and this PT Cruiser would be kinda better, outside wise that is but still!
That grill is overpowering
 
This might be one of the decent PT Cruisers I found. But only if wasn't for the damn hood and wheels of the car, I'd drive it. Dead serious too, you'll see what I mean.
tuning-chrysler-pt-cruiser-06.jpg


Seriously, better wheel and and a smooth hood and this PT Cruiser would be kinda better, outside wise that is but still!
Shoot me
 
Is that real or photoshop?
 
Poor T2 bus had to be cut up for this creation...

Unless if the original car was meant to be cut up for scrap, it's completely understandable.

Still questionable, although nowhere near abomination.
 
Holy crap on a cracker, I didn't even notice the front end. :lol:

787968.jpg
 
Holy crap on a cracker, I didn't even notice the front end. :lol:

787968.jpg
Well it's different, I'll give him that.
 
If you forget all of that 🤬 added to it, the Mustang front actually doesn't look that bad on it.
Are you high
 
I don't know, I just can't think of anytime (excluding Utes and the El Camino) where car front end on a truck platform ever worked.
 
I don't know, I just can't think of anytime (excluding Utes and the El Camino) where car front end on a truck platform ever worked.
El Caminos and Rancheros are the only exception honestly.
 
I really like that, and i struggle to see why it's in the questionable modifications thread.
Horrendous wheels (I don't care if they're OE Porsche, they don't belong on a 181) shod in rubberbands and the lack of fenders to cover them.
 
Okay, I know some of you don't appreciate the Pacer, yet a few like me like it. But this...
aaatzr-0071.jpg


:crazy:
 
1531714_10152487438780976_4490924960935745277_n.jpg
 
:lol: What is was that anyway?
 
Back