Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,814 comments
Originally posted by knightinwhite86
that my friend is not photoshop, it at some point at time was at SEMA, i could be wrong but i highly doubt it
It looks highly suspect on the right front, and the rim shadowing, and around the headlights. I still think it's a chop. ;)

Originally posted by silviadrifter
It looks highly suspect on the right front, and the rim shadowing, and around the headlights. I still think it's a chop. ;)

I'm pretty sure it is a chop, but I think that was just a concept picture. I think somebody actually built that thing. I could swear that I've seen other pictures of it, but I don't know for sure. Oh well.

-Mark

You've gotta give it up for the person who painted that EVO and the Alpine Civic...requires some crazy skill. As for the car itself, looks like crap.

:odd: :rolleyes: :banghead: :eek: :ill: :dunce:

2003123253783791.jpg

2003123308821233.jpg

2003123524483797.jpg

2003123405964329.jpg

Sorry Silvia, but I have actually been in that half-bus, concoction thing. It's quite nice inside, for a limited amount of passengers.

Originally posted by toyomatt84
Sorry Silvia, but I have actually been in that half-bus, concoction thing. It's quite nice inside, for a limited amount of passengers.
What's it like on the inside? ;)

3 Benches, one captain's chair. The chair is tan leather with a neat design on the middle, don't remember of what.

The benches had the same design, but a little wider, obviously, due to their girth. All in all, the interior is like a deluxe version of a bus. It had a headliner that was black and had the cool design as a bubble effect in it. The walkway down the middle, instead of being rubber, was stainless diamond plate, with trim. And, instead of standard style floors, pure black, they had a speckle treatment to them.

That's all I can remember, it's been a while since I sat in it.

Originally posted by toyomatt84
3 Benches, one captain's chair. The chair is tan leather with a neat design on the middle, don't remember of what.

The benches had the same design, but a little wider, obviously, due to their girth. All in all, the interior is like a deluxe version of a bus. It had a headliner that was black and had the cool design as a bubble effect in it. The walkway down the middle, instead of being rubber, was stainless diamond plate, with trim. And, instead of standard style floors, pure black, they had a speckle treatment to them.

That's all I can remember, it's been a while since I sat in it.

Sounds cool, but I think I would have turned the inside into like an entertainment room, or something. 42" Plasma screen, full 7.1 surround, Leather couches, Ohhhhhh Yeeeeaaaaahhhhhhhh. ;)

Sounds cool, but I think I would have turned the inside into like an entertainment room, or something. 42" Plasma screen, full 7.1 surround, Leather couches, Ohhhhhh Yeeeeaaaaahhhhhhhh. ;)

Same here, it's a little plain inside. But, what do you expect, it's a bus. :D :lol:

Got some pics from the roads of my country (Lithuania) ... poor star wars fans....

Attachments

• kadet1 (medium).jpg
    kadet1 (medium).jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 381
Originally posted by mr_pushrod
Seat 1430 aka Fiat 124 aka Lada Riva

SEAT-15.jpg

SEAT12.jpg

SEAT2.jpg

that'd be sweet if it werent for teh stupid bonnet and spoiler, and if it was in black :mischievous:
Front3Qtrs.jpg

Ladaside.jpg

like this! :mischievous:

and that integra is :scared: :yuck: but id buy it just to sell the parts on to poor ass ricer di*ks and get the original parts back and maybe even make a bit of profit if the ricers were stupid enough (which i can guarantee they will be!:lol: )

Ain't that the Lada that was on Top Gear? They sent it to Lotus to completely rebuild it!

yep lemme see if i can find sum stats on it

edit: hehe the old lada riva did once have 35hp and now the beastie turns in 180hp has semi racing exige tyres and the bugger handles!:lol: :D

At least it is reasonably well constructed. I may not like it, but I still respect it still as long as it is not held todether by woodscrews/bondo or made of rain gutters/wood. The man has skill, just not taste.

Back